PDA

View Full Version : Love:babes is back up and running bringing you news!

love:babes
23-09-2005, 04:51 PM
Heya, once again people, i am rushing like mad around the Hotel- UK, to find out all the exciting news that is happening right at this precised moment.

This first bit of news is probably the best news in habbo hotel YET!

"THE NEW VERSION EIGHT [V8] IS OUT! WOOOOOO"

for most of the people that are not hc's [habbo club] then they dont know what they are missing. This new version of habbo hotel, is AWESOME!!!
these are some of the new features---

1) These Features are available for everyone

a) The NEW Furniture Hand! [ When your trading and put an item into the box, no need to have to go though everything again, just to find The item you'd like to trade. This is much better!
This Furniture Hand, can Stop Where The item you just put into the trade box was. It is so much better!

b) The new Queueing System in Public Rooms, In public rooms Hcs now get into public rooms first. whilst the non-hc's have to queue and wait for all other hc's to go in. before the non-hc can have even a chance to get in to the public room he/she wants to go into.

2) These Feature are for hc Members only.

a)The NEW dance's, These include,
the rollie
duck funk
hab-hop
pogo mogo

b) There is also, a new Habbo club room. which only hc members can enter.

There Is also.. Loads more.

If you would like any more information on the new version 8.Please PM me, i'd be as helpful as i can :P Speak soon.

Jõnathan
23-09-2005, 05:15 PM
You didn't have to post things that have already happened here. Plus, why didn't you just post this somewhere else?

quagmire
23-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Version 8 Came Out About 3 Weeks Ago Now, It's So Old.

0verRide
23-09-2005, 05:16 PM
its been 3 weeks or so since V8 came out :/ how slow do you think we are?

Eckuii
23-09-2005, 05:18 PM
Old news, about 3 weeks old.
Lets hope Love:babes isnt back up and running with our news, if she posts news that is this old!
thread CLOSED

Jõnathan
23-09-2005, 05:19 PM
LOL! Well said Eckuii!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!