PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhh :@

Digital
23-09-2005, 09:19 PM
About 10 ppl have added me today on msn its doing my head in :@ :@ :@ then i say 'Who are you?' then they tell me to f off and why did i add them ;|

Is someone giving my old email out? o.O

Tommy
23-09-2005, 09:20 PM
People do that to me, im like "Wth you added me you plank"
Just delete them...

Digital
23-09-2005, 09:22 PM
People do that to me, im like "Wth you added me you plank"
Just delete them...
I hate it tho, then they start with the i was with your mum and that ;|

la-ur-en
23-09-2005, 11:21 PM
I hate it tho, then they start with the i was with your mum and that ;|

Och, those stupid mum jokes people used to always do them to me 'aye yer maw' and all that. If they say they're with your mum say 'If you wanna be with a wrinkly 40 year old woman (or whatever age your mum is) then its your choice ya weirdo' or say 'stay away from my mum, you freak she doesn't like you anymore than any other immature little kid' That's what i said and they tended to stop annoying me, or you could be really mean and go onto www.jokes.com and click on 'your mama jokes' and say some stuff back about there mums - Again a very good way to have a laugh and watch them try to get some comebacks and just fail miserably, hee hee think of it as a joke and you might find it funny sometimes.

Steph
23-09-2005, 11:24 PM
I hate it when people add me and then they say "Who are you?" and I'll say "well...duh you added me, where you get my addy from" and grrr its so annoying specially when they say "I didn't add you" its like OMG you did

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!