PDA

View Full Version : Ahh! Confusion!!

Kerreh
23-09-2005, 09:30 PM
I'm really confused about which gender I'm attracted to. There's a girl in my class and I think she's really.. uhm.. hot? And I think about kissing her all the time. It scares me. But then there's this guy who I really like. And I'm planning to ask him out today.
I'm pretty sure almost all of my friends would freak if they found out I was gay or bi, and none of my family know about this either.
What do you guys think? I mean, I'm only 14, I'm still really young, I could be only going through a phase, right?

Georgia
23-09-2005, 09:38 PM
Could be a phase your going through yes, or could be your hormones, if you do really want this girl then go for it or ask the boy out and if he says yes see how it feels and try to take your mind off the girl. If you think you really do like the girl try to build up your confidence to tell her how you feel

Kerreh
23-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Words can't describe how much I want this girl. But that's just now. I'd never actually felt anything towards a girl until this year. My friends have suddenly become attractive. I've felt something for four girls this year already. But this one is different. Because I actually think I'm in love. But it's almost the same with the guy. :S HELP.

ross
23-09-2005, 09:56 PM
Ah, omg another tuffie.

Well, hm... is the girl bi/gay herself. If so, ask her. See how it goes?

But it could be a phase.

Kerreh
23-09-2005, 10:20 PM
I'm 90% sure she's completely straight. The 10% is far too small a percentage in a school like mine. Too much risk. My school could be almost described as a homophobic tribe. But I want her so bad. I just want to kiss her, hold her, look into her eyes. Nothing more. Absolutely nothing more. The thought makes me sick. She means so much to me. I dreamt about her, and the next day I like magically fell in love with her. The dream wasn't anything special and had something to do with chess. :s But I could still feel her touch me.
And if Leecee or Anna comes on here and reads this, I'm stuffed.

Kerreh
23-09-2005, 11:22 PM
I'd like to thank whoever created this part of the forum. It's the first place I have ever admitted how I really feel. Oh and by the way she just walked past my house. And I was outside and she was lyke 'Hi' and I'm like 'Hello' and I so badly wanted to tell her then but I chickened out. Argh. She's so beautiful.

blah blah blah
24-09-2005, 01:23 AM
im reading your problem and im going through the exact same thing! what my position is that im just good friends with her and just try n find stuff out abbout her just to see if she ya type or somtin :s lol but m8 when i say i have the exact problem its true, i havent told anyone or opened to her. its hard i know. we all want wat we cant have. i have a crush on a guy and girl. how fusterating ay? :P

Arcanum
24-09-2005, 12:48 PM
Experimentation is totally normal for someone your age. Just go with the flow, but don't put yourself out there where you're so vulnerable you can get hurt. If you are bisexual, then you are, and shouldn't be ashamed of it. Just get close to her... as close as comfort permits and see if the feeling continues. If it does, let her know how you feel, if she's recipricated to your friendly gestures, than she should be a good friend. A good friend wouldn't judge someone on their sexuality, but who the person is.

Kerreh
24-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Thanks for your advice so far guys. There's one problem with attempting to get closer to her - she has a group of friends that she hangs out with alot and most of them hate me. But I can still try. She occupies my head in every waking moment [and most of my sleeping ones too]. I still like the guy a lot but I don't think of him as much. Help.
- also. I am not ashamed of being the way I am [if I am]. I'm just worried how people close to me would react.

blah blah blah
25-09-2005, 12:54 AM
Haha this is starting to freak me out, same problem with me. ok,for me, only one of her friends dosent hate me which dosent help since theres like 20 in her group. but dont worry! this is between you and her. you'll get times when its just you and her. and even if that dosent seem to you like that'll happen just ignor the friends. and with this guy you like, spend more time with him. if you want to kno who you are spend time with them both, get to know them both and maybe you'll choose someday. hope that helps!

p.s i have a b/f, haha, im split in half aswell :p

H.bubbly
25-09-2005, 01:06 PM
lol well i'm going through the same Phase , trust me. I'm going through what you are but i dnt like have any true feelings for other girls i know if you know what i mean anyway i gotta go to the shop n pick up some stuff.. brb

Kerreh
27-09-2005, 10:33 PM
lol well i'm going through the same Phase , trust me. I'm going through what you are but i dnt like have any true feelings for other girls i know if you know what i mean anyway i gotta go to the shop n pick up some stuff.. brb

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean? :S

Pulchritudinous
28-09-2005, 05:25 PM
I don't what advice to give, I suggest you try and get over it, because I imagine you'll only get hurt if you try and 'go for it'.

-=rooty987=-
28-09-2005, 06:28 PM
From My own Experiance,
Don't tell her, Don't ask her out, Don't hint.
I was practically in love with this guy (i'm a guy too) i told him, and asked him out and he told the whole school, that was last year, i still get bullied about it now :(

iAdam
29-09-2005, 04:16 PM
right this is probbably hormones id wait another year see how u feel then and if u still feel that way try and start working with her when u gotta do group work and when its right ask her and skibs some advice for you when ur being bullied kick them in the shins or back of legs around the knee area and run to a teacher or someone or hang out with friends and get them to help u :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!