PDA

View Full Version : How come hobbas are full of furni?

ideabox
10-10-2004, 06:42 PM
How come hobbas are full of furni? Do they get paid in credits or something?
:s :s :s
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=8803

iRoss
10-10-2004, 06:43 PM
Apparently they dont, but i have my suspicions... :eusa_shhh

SoraSafe
10-10-2004, 11:28 PM
Hobbas do not get paid as they are voluntary moderators. They are usually rich because they have been on Habbo a long time and have got the manager's birthday gifts, rares and get brought things by friends and people they've helped out. I think they deserve the furni they have anyway for their work.

Superside
10-10-2004, 11:43 PM
They Say you must play habbo 3 months, there is a secret message,
months = years, didn;t you know that? im pretty sure they also forgot to say you must buy over 1000 credits, lol
It's impossible to just become a hobba after 3 months , they would never take you seriously lol

Arcanum
12-10-2004, 08:16 AM
They Say you must play habbo 3 months, there is a secret message,
months = years, didn;t you know that? im pretty sure they also forgot to say you must buy over 1000 credits, lol
It's impossible to just become a hobba after 3 months , they would never take you seriously lol

I'm pretty sure that you don't need to have bought over 1000 credits to become a hobba... if so, that's just a money making scheme :o

dj-ally
12-10-2004, 10:32 AM
i dont really think they should get payed because its not that fair...........
i no they work n stuff but iv caught seval hobbas....... wait never mind.......
so yeah thats my oppion :eusa_ange

mlevin
12-10-2004, 12:16 PM
ive seen a hobba and had a chat to him he told me he gets hc furni every month for free and some credits

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ive been accspted to be a hobba but i have not got any posts yet? ive been waiting a year!

Simonac55
12-10-2004, 05:09 PM
i dont really think they should get payed because its not that fair...........
i no they work n stuff but iv caught seval hobbas....... wait never mind.......
so yeah thats my oppion :eusa_ange

Hobbas don't get payed lol. They buy their own credits. I think they have alot because they have been or Habbo Hotel since along time. Only Habbo Staff get payed.

Edit: Sorry somebody already said it

Da-Weasel
12-10-2004, 05:22 PM
in no way do hobbas get payed!!
i have 4 friends who turned to hobbas!!
dey dont get payed!!

akaPenguin
16-10-2004, 04:54 AM
Hobbas have a lot of furni because Habbos want friend requests from them and give them furniture. Most of them have HC, but they buy it themselves. People say that they get free credits, but that is only the London Habbo Staff, because it would just be sending money to themselves. Also, Moderator has HC, no one buys it for him/her.

scarymo
18-10-2004, 06:34 AM
i have been a hobba for a year now, and we do not get paid anything at all, like some one said earlier. You have to have signed in to the hotel 200 times before they will except your application to become a hobba, they dont care if you have never bought a thing in your life on habbo. Most of use do get presents from habbos and staff from time to time this is why some hobbas have a lot of furni etc. Hope this clears this one up. :p

--=o=--
19-10-2004, 09:14 PM
hobbas do not get paid only staff do and thats not hobbas

Da-Weasel
19-10-2004, 09:19 PM
ive seen a hobba and had a chat to him he told me he gets hc furni every month for free and some credits

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ive been accspted to be a hobba but i have not got any posts yet? ive been waiting a year!
lol maybe he gets a hc rare every month because he is in habbo club??

Creep
19-10-2004, 09:24 PM
*eats sofas and fridges*

Yes im full of furni too, so what? :eusa_booh

Hobbas dont get paid. As nearly everyone in the thread has repeated over and over and over. God its boring.

Most hobbas have been dedicated to habbo for a long time hence have built up a fine collection of furniture.

ash5768
03-11-2004, 08:54 PM
Its normally because hobbas and staff are very poular and some silly habbos love to doante suff to them

dj-ally
03-11-2004, 09:49 PM
THey get payed........ and i no i even asked 1 they get payed....

Lincognito
04-11-2004, 06:52 AM
THey get payed........ and i no i even asked 1 they get payed....
If a Hobba told you that, they were winding you up! Lets lay this to rest! Hobbas are VOLUNTEERS They DO NOT get paid!! Hobbas pay for their own credits and buy furni trade furni etc. Any rares will have been bought traded for or won in a comp...just like all Habbos. There you have it straight from a staff members mouth or should I say keyboard!
:)

Adzeh
04-11-2004, 04:10 PM
hobbas do not get piad, they do not get bribes for f/r. they get rewarded for the jobs they do. impetuous got awarded her snow globes. as im sure did lincognito. look at new hobbas and they dont have much furni / rares. but the older experienced ones are bursting with it.

Lincognito
05-11-2004, 08:36 AM
I haven't got a snow globe :@ but toadbex does...looks shiftly at her :eusa_thin Hobbas Staff all can win prizes just like Habbos but NOT the regular comps you see on Home page ours are for extra work we do maybe in our own time.

toadbex
05-11-2004, 09:37 AM
I haven't got a snow globe :@ but toadbex does...looks shiftly at her :eusa_thin Hobbas Staff all can win prizes just like Habbos but NOT the regular comps you see on Home page ours are for extra work we do maybe in our own time.

I just lurrrrrrrve my snow Globe, alot of Hobbas or staff do other volenteer work, within the specialized teams also, and sometimes are rewarded with a little gift for appreciation of that work.There is more to being a Hobba than what you guys see, alot of other work besides taking calls etc... its a hard job, so the HC they get is well deserved in my opinion.
Hobbas need the HC to be able to get into the hotel when busy, so that the calls can be taken
:eusa_clap

terrapin905
05-11-2004, 05:45 PM
The only people on habbo that do get paid are Habbo Staff. Im sure that hobbas do get a lot of donations from people.

Quaxx
05-11-2004, 10:54 PM
I tHink dat they get free furni, cuz ive never seen a hObba With less Dan 7 fullY furnished rooms... p.s. put all the CAPITAL letters together to make a word!

_ _ _ _ _ !

hotslime
06-11-2004, 05:04 AM
No, they get some much because people donate like thrones to them and junk to suk up to them ;)

Trance
06-11-2004, 05:31 AM
I think since most Hobbas were on Habbo for a long while, they gathered a good amount of furniture from their time spent on Habbo plus the furniture they receive from other people.

Lincognito
06-11-2004, 08:21 AM
No, they get some much because people donate like thrones to them and junk to suk up to them ;)
For the FINAL time (I hope lol) Hobbas buy there own credits they trade they win competitions etc etc. When I first came into Habbo I ran a trading room "Trading with Lin" anyone remember that? probably not :( BUT I took forward all my furrni from those early days and traded again for bigger and better things. I can honsetly say that any gifts I receive these days are trophies from friends and maybe from the odd Habbo who I have gone out of my way to help in my free time. But I also return the compliment and buy trophies too...it's not ****ing up..and let me tell you that of course there are attempts to **** up. but it does no one any good! Hobbas are highly trained and being sent a gift will not give anyone special priviledges or prevent a ban if they break the Habbo way...END OF STORY!

la-ur-en
07-11-2004, 08:31 PM
wanna know how thr so rich?

because stupid little 'wannabe hobbas' don8 to all the hobbas, send them presents, give them rares, buy them credits, then tell all their 'wannabe hobba' friends to do the same, they think if they donate to hobbas they will then become a hobba... stupid stupid little children!

oh yeah and because hobbas buy credits!

lukeisok
07-11-2004, 08:47 PM
Hobbas Get Free Hc So They Can Enter The Hotel.

GommeInc
07-11-2004, 10:27 PM
Oh yeah they do actually, if you look at a hobba you will notice that they all have HC Clothing and hair styles. I agree it is wannabe Hobba's donating and probably some hobba's threaten people and the habbo give them stuff, dont say that isnt true because it is.

mike03!
08-11-2004, 12:42 AM
I'm pretty sure that you don't need to have bought over 1000 credits to become a hobba... if so, that's just a money making scheme :o well lets find out!!! just ask mizki or some1! she is really rich! she has like 5 super rares!

hotslime
08-11-2004, 01:04 AM
well lets find out!!! just ask mizki or some1! she is really rich! she has like 5 super rares!

o.o 5 supers isent alot :l

Kardan
08-11-2004, 04:15 PM
HOBBAS GET free furni in 1 way only!
Hobba's are given auto HC
Therefore giving them the HC presents
That is the ONLY thing they get for free
Think about it....

Artygirl
07-12-2004, 04:23 PM
It'd be ridiculous if you needed to have bough 1000 credits to be a hobba, thatd be discrimination if ya ask me! neway,most ofthe hobbas are nice people, well the ones ive met neway. I reckon they have a lot of furni because they have been on it for ages! :$

Sightings
09-12-2004, 10:04 AM
No they do get free hc i know because i've talked to may hobbas and even ione they just dont get paid thats why all hobbas are hc and some dont feel like using it

Yoshi132045
10-12-2004, 12:37 PM
Hobbas have been in the hotel for years, they must have traded once in a
while, Hobbas are volentery (excuse my spelling) and do not get paid. Its just traded furni from norms they had before.

tularis
10-12-2004, 12:47 PM
Don't gold hobbas get free HC anyway? I hardly see any hobbas without wearing an item of HC clothing :S

Mizki
10-12-2004, 01:26 PM
You lot have allready had two staff tell you like it is.... :rolleyes:

nets
18-12-2004, 11:39 AM
Perhaps its because to be a hobba you have to be 18, and if your 18 you have more money to spend on credits.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!