PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] hc.

Jasmin
24-09-2005, 08:16 PM
Im disgustied, seriously i am, how they have made public rooms EPSECIALLY for hcs, :l this is outrageous, how habbo are making non hcs feel bad, when they cant buy credits because : They are two young, need money, parents, and how they are scamming kids out of their money for hc, new dances,clothes TWO PUBLIC ROOMS! im outraged seriously i am.

Carlos
24-09-2005, 08:19 PM
Well, there have been 100's threads on this, it's all about money etc etc.

GoldenGrahams
25-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Im disgustied, seriously i am, how they have made public rooms EPSECIALLY for hcs, :l this is outrageous, how habbo are making non hcs feel bad, when they cant buy credits because : They are two young, need money, parents, and how they are scamming kids out of their money for hc, new dances,clothes TWO PUBLIC ROOMS! im outraged seriously i am.Bwahaha. We deserve even more for 25 credits a month.

Besides, I'm glad people like you can't get HC. Accusing me of hacking your cousin with no real evidence? :rolleyes:

Bioda
26-09-2005, 03:13 AM
They aren't scamming me out of my money. I spend money on Habbo because it's fun for me. In my opinion, fun like this is worth paying for.

Jasmin
28-09-2005, 07:40 PM
Bwahaha. We deserve even more for 25 credits a month.

Besides, I'm glad people like you can't get HC. Accusing me of hacking your cousin with no real evidence? :rolleyes:
actually, i do have proof, all the proof ever ^_^ bwahaha

burton-x
29-09-2005, 03:43 PM
And, they are a business, they need money, if they didn't have HC then they would loose money pretty quickly and then there would be no habbo,

Bioda
29-09-2005, 10:24 PM
I find nothing wrong with v8. :]

.Lynn
29-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Who cares, HC pay for the hotel to stay running I think. They should be rewarded for it. Its just a pixled room come on.

Absently
29-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Hmm i'm ok with it now buts it unfair how the irish can't get their credits anymore and i don't midn spending money 2 some money making company who cares their all gonan go2 hell but like i do think its unfair for some people who are very poor or their parents have just lost their jobs and it owuld upset them

Luayminator
03-10-2005, 03:34 PM
Its not just about money, HCS GET PRIVILEGES and they pay for it so they deserve something special, nothing to be jealous or angry about.

q25
12-10-2005, 09:44 PM
thats bad.. i mean, some of my best mates are not hc, so whats next? competitions only for hcs? :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!