PDA

View Full Version : Ear Piercings(anywhere in canada mostly Vancouver)

Vivianne
25-09-2005, 05:09 AM
Okay I'm planning to ears pierced again tomarrow. Its like just below the middle of the ear(when the ear starts getting skinny) I got my second one done at Claire's(popular jewlery store) and people say its just a little pinch It didn't feel like a pinch to me and I cried :'( (age 11 :P ) Anyways my best friend recommended Ardene's becasue its fast and they count to 3 to let you know when they going to pierce the ears.(Ardene another jewlery store).As some of you may notice Im going to Metrotown(a popular mall) I was wondering which one is better(e.g. fast,simple and less pain) My friend rated Ardene's 2.6/10 of pain.
Please help me choose which one is better: Ardene's or Claire's I really need the answer by tomarrow :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray
Oh and Im also planning to get my ears pierced at the top can anyone also tell me how much pain that is? I saw a post saying it hurted like hell and some others saying they barely feel a thing or like a little pinch
:eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray Thank you all!

EletricMornings
25-09-2005, 09:11 AM
i cant really help you much cos ive never heard of ardenes let alone been there.
But i reccomend claires.
Ive had my ears pierced tons of times there and it was kinda cool.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!