PDA

View Full Version : lack of people on .com

Adzeh
11-10-2004, 03:47 PM
its seems that .com has a mysterious lack of habbos. Sulake seem desperate to get .com a success. this is shown by the handing out of coins to those habbos who invite friends. This hotel was rumoured on .co.uk to be one of the most successful hotels yet, as there were so many americans on .co.uk. they seem to be wrong :)

Yonder
11-10-2004, 04:51 PM
Hmmmm.....
so many habbos who are american which habbo sulake thought wud move to .com haven't because they have spent so much money and time making friends and gettin furni dont feel the need to move as they wud have hardly any furni and there friends may not move it wud be like being a newbie all over agen. if habbo decided to create a tool where u cud transfer ur furni (even if it was for a low price) i think many more ppl wud move. well i think it will eventually get a bit more popular over the months.

GommeInc
11-10-2004, 05:10 PM
I think it is because there is hardly any furni on it and habbohotel.com is stinkabeth.

Mentor
11-10-2004, 05:47 PM
i think .co.uk will probly remain the most popular, athogh people probly will sloly builde up on .com i dont see at as being as popular as .co.uk is

Adzeh
11-10-2004, 07:43 PM
.com does not have many ppl because, like you say. no 1 wants to move. sulake tried to get pppl to move by offering pre-reg.
but obviously that didnt work.

TheLostPara
11-10-2004, 07:46 PM
No One Wants To Move Because They Dont Want To Give Up Their Furni And Friends.

Butcher11
11-10-2004, 08:15 PM
Remember thta like dino is catalogue rare on .se and .ch :s so transferring would be tough.

Wongbatdan
12-10-2004, 03:27 AM
Too bad you cant buy a dino on se and send it to .co.uk :P

David1-2-3
12-10-2004, 02:53 PM
Habbo would be too easy , because people would end up having thousands
and n00bs would be swarming us , :o ! & Then they probably would put the
dino egg down loads , :(

Adzeh
12-10-2004, 07:10 PM
i agree
if habbo had a tool to trade furni across hotels then every hotel would have to have the same rares
e.g every hotel would have to have gold elly as norm/seasonal/or super rare

this would be pointless because if people are going to trade across hotels then why not join all the hotels into 1 super hotel. it would be just the same thing.

plus trading furni from ur habbo on .co.uk to ur habbo on .com/es/ch etc would be impossibble anyway because you cant be in 2 hotels at the same time from 1 computer
which means that only 1 hotel can be accesssed per computer at any 1 time

Aoldjauchhejje
13-10-2004, 03:05 AM
I disagree, I think habbohotel.com is doing wonderful, look at habbohotel.nl, they have like 53 people on, and habbohotel.ca can't even reach 1,000 people, www.habbohotel.com reaches 2,000 people all the time, and its the newest hotel yet! I think this hotel WILL do better than www.habbohotel.co.uk

poopkid21
17-10-2004, 06:50 PM
i agree
if habbo had a tool to trade furni across hotels then every hotel would have to have the same rares
e.g every hotel would have to have gold elly as norm/seasonal/or super rare

this would be pointless because if people are going to trade across hotels then why not join all the hotels into 1 super hotel. it would be just the same thing.

plus trading furni from ur habbo on .co.uk to ur habbo on .com/es/ch etc would be impossibble anyway because you cant be in 2 hotels at the same time from 1 computer
which means that only 1 hotel can be accesssed per computer at any 1 time

well actually youcan be on two hotels at the same time. it is actually quite east. First u got on one hotel and copy the web address. then go to the second hotel open a new window and paste the web adress. its quite simple

poopkid21
17-10-2004, 06:50 PM
But the thing of it is like u all said the problem with trading from hotel to hotel is the value. some1 could buy thrones form one hotel and transfer them to another and live like a king.

Concentric - Category Manager & Moderator
Please dont double post, just use the 'Edit' button to add to your initial post.

Kelsey
31-10-2004, 03:31 AM
Who cares if .com has a lack of peeps! I always go on .com and i think the whole giving coins for invites thing is god for those poor habbos that need coins. :)

Max
31-10-2004, 08:18 AM
I didnt move when .nl came...i never knew there was one untill i tried to type www.habbohotel.nl...
I live in Holland but i have my friends on .co.uk and its just much better here..
We r the second habbohotel that came, thats why we have more furni then others, we r like further then other hotels, .fi is further then us thats why they have other furni
.co.uk has the most habbos..i think, .nl has almost no habbos :p
I simply luv .co.uk, only one thing if i buy creds by phone i only get 5 =(
And i cant buy creds with text messages :(

Davie!
01-11-2004, 07:44 PM
I totally agree. People should be able to trade furni from hotel - hotel.

ullie
01-11-2004, 08:47 PM
Ive noticed habbo.co.uk has lost about 5000 visitors it only gets 5000 per night now before it was getting 10000. I wonder why..

Yoshi132045
01-11-2004, 08:55 PM
Haven't you noticed that .com is getting quite a lot, I spotted nearly 3000 on .com before but only 5000 go on .co.uk and back in July, over 10,000 were going on.

8Marcus8
01-11-2004, 09:38 PM
U shood be able to trade HC rares cos they are all the same form hotel to hotel. Oher rares strictly forbidden :)

nvrspk4
01-11-2004, 10:04 PM
well actually you can be on two hotels at the same time. it is actually quite east. First u got on one hotel and copy the web address. then go to the second hotel open a new window and paste the web adress. its quite simple

Thats true but an easier way is to open both at once. You Open one hotel the normal way and then when you get to the second homepage you right click the check in window and select open in a new window. If it says Shockwave Error hit ok and press F5. You might have to repeat this a few times for it to work though.

As For The Topic I think that trading through different hotels would be cool. You could pack like a suitcase of furni and ship it to another hotel. Norms only though so u dont get rich on rares from other hotels. And for .com, ppl dont wonna leave their friends and furni and there arent enough payment systems and events

ullie
02-11-2004, 03:59 PM
Haven't you noticed that .com is getting quite a lot, I spotted nearly 3000 on .com before but only 5000 go on .co.uk and back in July, over 10,000 were going on.
HEY! I said that :P
It would be stupid to transfer furni people would get poor.

@ndre3000
07-11-2004, 12:19 AM
i was going straight to the usa hotel till i found out you couldnt have a mafia which i think is wrong

Concentric
07-11-2004, 11:20 AM
Thats true but an easier way is to open both at once. You Open one hotel the normal way and then when you get to the second homepage you right click the check in window and select open in a new window. If it says Shockwave Error hit ok and press F5. You might have to repeat this a few times for it to work though.

Why dont you guys just open one habbo window and press Ctrl N? :p

Santa
07-11-2004, 03:10 PM
Well, most people do that but I'm pretty sure you aren't aloud to clone.. but then again it's not exactly cloning, you're just using two hotels at once.. so I don't see anything worng with that :)

Concentric
07-11-2004, 04:36 PM
it doesn't say in the Habbo Way "No Cloning" :p

Adzeh
07-11-2004, 05:12 PM
yes cloning is not illegal. its just pointless.

terrapin905
08-11-2004, 05:46 PM
The lack of people on habbo hotel.com is probably because it is so new. 3000 people were on last night which is pretty cool compared to when it first started only a couple hundred were on at night..In a few months it will probably be a pretty good populated hotel due to the fact that there will more rares and more furniture.

Adzeh
18-11-2004, 08:58 PM
maybe it will fill up eventually as word about it spreads. incidentely, are .co.uk trying to outmatch the other hotels with the frequentness of the releasing of rares. think about it, last year only 2 rares were put into the catalogue, this year there have been 2 rares in + another 4 at least expected in the near future (dj decks, hologirl and snowglobe and or the christmas rare)

thats alot of rares.

Trance
18-11-2004, 11:38 PM
I think it is getting a pretty good amount of people.
Many Americans on .co.uk don't want to give up all the accomplished there and switch over to .com. I also believe that Habbo isn't really advertising as much as I expected it to. I would give it some time for it to be loaded with people. I don't think .co.uk had this many people after 3 months of it's opening.

Concentric
19-11-2004, 02:10 PM
Guys remember its not all about the Americans that are already on another HabboHotel, there will be loads of Americans who havn't ever seen habbo before, and i think once Habbo becomes known in the US that hotel will be huge :)

Adzeh
19-11-2004, 05:31 PM
yes it will probably be big. I wonder if the .co.uk and .com management will ever get into competition with each other.

ullie
20-11-2004, 09:21 AM
Are you sure about this lack of people? I think 3000-4000 in its first 3 months is good!

Leesa
20-11-2004, 10:35 AM
Whats the big deal with how many people .com gets? .ca is lucky to get a couple hundred, meanwhile we (.com) get a couple thousand.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!