PDA

View Full Version : Greenday Life Read here all about it

BloodKane90
25-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Billie Joe And Mike dirnt and tre cool wasnt the same band

Tre cool came later into Greenday as you all know Billie growed up and sadly his father passed away he made a song called Wake me Up when september ends..
It said 20 years has gone so fast after his dad died billie wanted to be just like his dad and played the guitar non stop he met mike dirnk Aka Guitar player
and there old drummer John Kiftemer left do stuff at school greenday was broken hearted So they new they had to find someone but before we get to that there old band name was called:

Sweet Children

One night Greenday played it was madder then ever but a man came on the stage and speared Billie he hit his teeth into the sterio he recovered and played but then it was a hit Greenday was out

Americon Idiot was his new album oh i forgot to mention They found tre cool and they was the star they have been playing 15 years or more

Old Hits:

Basket Case
When i come around
Miniroty

New Hits:

Shes a rebel
Americon idiot
Wake me up when september ends..
St . Jimmy
Letterbomb
Boulevard of broken dreams
Whats Her name
Jesus of suburia
Homecomeing
Holiday

Please mark me ty :)

TealArms
25-09-2005, 01:21 PM
Ye point loads of bands change drummers like blink did it happens all the time

RedStratocas
25-09-2005, 02:51 PM
Billie Joe And Mike dirnt and tre cool wasnt the same band

Tre cool came later into Greenday as you all know Billie growed up and sadly his father passed away he made a song called Wake me Up when september ends..
It said 20 years has gone so fast after his dad died billie wanted to be just like his dad and played the guitar non stop he met mike dirnk Aka Guitar player
and there old drummer John Kiftemer left do stuff at school greenday was broken hearted So they new they had to find someone but before we get to that there old band name was called:

Sweet Children

One night Greenday played it was madder then ever but a man came on the stage and speared Billie he hit his teeth into the sterio he recovered and played but then it was a hit Greenday was out

Americon Idiot was his new album oh i forgot to mention They found tre cool and they was the star they have been playing 15 years or more

Old Hits:

Basket Case
When i come around
Miniroty

New Hits:

Shes a rebel
Americon idiot
Wake me up when september ends..
St . Jimmy
Letterbomb
Boulevard of broken dreams
Whats Her name
Jesus of suburia
Homecomeing
Holiday

Please mark me ty :)

I dont see the point in this thread :s Let alone why its not in the music section.

I also take it as you got into green day because of their new stuff, and never heard of them before that, and I hate that. Green day had many more older hits than they do new hits. Old green day is so much better, and no one can argue against that. Dookie is their greatest album, and is one of the greatest albums of all time. And mike AKA "Guitar player"? Bassist.

And someone came up on stage and blew his head into the sterio? Whats with you and making up stories about people dieing and getting hurt?

Rawr
25-09-2005, 03:32 PM
This should be in the music section. I personally like the old green day stuff but thier new stuff isn't that good.

Victimized
25-09-2005, 05:44 PM
I knew everything there!

BloodKane90
25-09-2005, 05:50 PM
Lol u shut ur mouth i aint a new fan of theres

So u can shut ur mouth u little N00b
So you can think again about saying tht

OR GET THE HELL OUT OF MY THREAD!

Steph
25-09-2005, 05:52 PM
it's not greenday. its Green (SPACE) Day

Victimized
25-09-2005, 06:04 PM
Im going slightly off topic here but Mike Dirnt is a rubbish bass player. Sorry, back on topic -------->>

TealArms
25-09-2005, 06:30 PM

LMAO i liked the last part cos it proofs your such a noob you jsut copied it from GDA you probs coulnd't tell me how long Green Day have been around how many albums they have and what they are called and AI isn't as good as all of the other albums

RedStratocas
25-09-2005, 07:04 PM

Dude, I didnt even call you a n00b. No one did. If you arent new, what was green day's first hit/video? If you actually liked them before, you would know.

TealArms
25-09-2005, 07:36 PM
Dude, I didnt even call you a n00b. No one did. If you arent new, what was green day's first hit/video? If you actually liked them before, you would know.
don't make it 2 easy for him

RedStratocas
25-09-2005, 07:41 PM
don't make it 2 easy for him

Hes on, but hasent replied. Ill take that as he doesnt know that or anything about green day, other than what they actually say in their songs.

TealArms
25-09-2005, 07:42 PM
ye lol he will be searching for it on google

AngJum
25-09-2005, 07:44 PM
I dont see the point in this thread :s Let alone why its not in the music section.

I also take it as you got into green day because of their new stuff, and never heard of them before that, and I hate that. Green day had many more older hits than they do new hits. Old green day is so much better, and no one can argue against that. Dookie is their greatest album, and is one of the greatest albums of all time. And mike AKA "Guitar player"? Bassist.

And someone came up on stage and blew his head into the sterio? Whats with you and making up stories about people dieing and getting hurt?

Yah, what clever boy said ;)

BloodKane90
25-09-2005, 07:46 PM
U dont get it do you

On mtv couple of days ago
it was on he got speared and nocked his teeth into the base bit sterio
so Think again n00b

TealArms
25-09-2005, 07:53 PM
JEEZ! will you stop calling people noobsu probly don't know what one is! and name all of Green Days albums

RedStratocas
25-09-2005, 07:56 PM
U dont get it do you

On mtv couple of days ago
it was on he got speared and nocked his teeth into the base bit sterio
so Think again n00b

What? Bass, not base. Speared? What do you mean speared? Show me the proof of this, because im not believing it

Kardan
25-09-2005, 07:58 PM
I saw this on a music channel the other day :l

The rise of Greenday or sommet.

AngJum
25-09-2005, 08:00 PM
What? Bass, not base. Speared? What do you mean speared? Show me the proof of this, because im not believing it

He's been watching too much wrestling, he actually believes it and he has hallucinations. ^_^ He also uses the terms 'speared' because his little wrestlers spear each other into "metal".

RedStratocas
25-09-2005, 08:11 PM
He's been watching too much wrestling, he actually believes it and he has hallucinations. ^_^ He also uses the terms 'speared' because his little wrestlers spear each other into "metal".

Or pretend to :p

Jane
25-09-2005, 09:11 PM
[has no idea what's going on] Green day's new album is ok-ish, but their old stuff is a lot better. I haven't been a fan from the beginning, but I got into them when I heard songs like Basket Case.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!