PDA

View Full Version : Spongebob movie

H.bubbly
25-09-2005, 02:50 PM
who likes the spongebob movie ?! and whats your favourite Scene / quote

my Favourites

quote : spongebob: yeh after my big promotion were gonna party till were purple!
Patrick: YEA I LOVE BEIN PURPLE!

Scene: In the Goofy Goobers ;)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/hollysmithy/spongezwei049.jpg

picture above : Working on it as an alt ;)

slipperygoat
25-09-2005, 02:54 PM
I LOVE SPONGBOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY HIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favourite part is either where Patrick yells "its a long way down down down down down..." or when Patrick has a lump in his pants when Spongebob (WOO SPONGEBOB) asks for the magical bag of wind and then gives it to him but theres still a lump in his pants...
WOOO GO SPONGEBOB!!!

H.bubbly
25-09-2005, 03:05 PM
patrick - who cares about the car , wheres the road - road - road - road , sorry :P

Addie
25-09-2005, 03:07 PM
I love it! No fav quote but scene:......Dum Dum DUM..................

In the club when theyre dying to pop bubbles :o

Rashelly
30-09-2005, 12:21 AM
Shockingly, I'm the only 18 year old that likes sponge bob?
I love the David Hasslehoff(sp?) references in there!
And Patrick - wow I want to marry him...I mean he lives uner a rock and doesn't get squished!
Fav quote something like Patrick: "Did you see my underwear?....do you want to?"

-sFusion-
30-09-2005, 12:50 AM
Patrick ROCKS! Hands down. Dont feel bad dude above me, I must be only 16 year old who like Spongebob. Its dumb, but hilarious. I'm such a kid at heart. lol ;)

H.bubbly
30-09-2005, 12:39 PM
My mate is 21 and he likes it and he watches cartoons

Magnet
01-10-2005, 09:54 PM
Shockingly, I'm the only 18 year old that likes sponge bob?
I love the David Hasslehoff(sp?) references in there!
And Patrick - wow I want to marry him...I mean he lives uner a rock and doesn't get squished!
Fav quote something like Patrick: "Did you see my underwear?....do you want to?"

Lol, how does he manage to get a sofa and TV down their too? It must be cool xP

And your 18? I'm 12 and I like spongebob. Anyone can like our favourite lil' sponge. Research shows that 33% of all adult celebrities look the lil' yellow sponge and his best friend the quid xP

Bioda
01-10-2005, 11:36 PM
I LOVE spongebob. I have yet to see the movie. :]

H.bubbly
03-10-2005, 12:42 PM
Lol, how does he manage to get a sofa and TV down their too? It must be cool xP

And your 18? I'm 12 and I like spongebob. Anyone can like our favourite lil' sponge. Research shows that 33% of all adult celebrities look the lil' yellow sponge and his best friend the quid xP
#]

Wicked , same age as meh ilove spongebob :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!