PDA

View Full Version : plz read my other thread peepz

xxTalliexx
25-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Sorry if i seem a lil selfish ere bcuz i no there r peeps on ere with WAY bigger problems than me and i am truly sorry to send 2 messages so quikly.......But do you fink i am bi? Or even bicurious... i find women attractive and i wud love to kiss a girl so much! Im confussed :s Oh and sorry again.. i dont mean 2 be greedy :s

Magnet
25-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Jees.. Give us time..

Yuo waited 12 mintues then posted again on the other thread then this new thread? Please. Give us time. We're not everywhere at once.. Although I can be in 7 places at once....

xxTalliexx
25-09-2005, 05:33 PM
i did say sorry dint a? Ok i will say it agen... Sorry 4 bein ignored!!!

GommeInc
25-09-2005, 05:38 PM
There is no need to make 2 threads "/. You weren't being ignored, people may have other issues to deal with :rolleyes:. And yes, you do seem selfish and only you can descide whether or not you are bi, it is afterall, your life.

xxTalliexx
25-09-2005, 06:11 PM
Ok..... I am sorry ok... Theres nufin more tht i can do than say sorry is there? So.. Sorry! :$ :eusa_pray Plz Do Forgive Me Evrybody! :eusa_pray

ashLOVESMatt!
25-09-2005, 08:03 PM
Tallie ignore these guys, they get a bit snappy if forum rules are broken, so to speak ;p

It's perfectly normal to feel the way you're feeling; in no way does it necessarily mean you're bi. I suggest going with the flow and eventually you'll find out for yourself if you can see yourself being in a relationship with another woman in the future and you'll know for sure :)

xxTalliexx
25-09-2005, 08:05 PM
Tallie ignore these guys, they get a bit snappy if forum rules are broken, so to speak ;p

It's perfectly normal to feel the way you're feeling; in no way does it necessarily mean you're bi. I suggest going with the flow and eventually you'll find out for yourself if you can see yourself being in a relationship with another woman in the future and you'll know for sure :)

Ash Thnx so much! That really Helped! Please be my friend :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!