PDA

View Full Version : The Habbo Story

Designer-Loz
25-09-2005, 05:29 PM
This is my habbo story i wrote. The habbo's in it are not real. There may be habbos called by the name but if so... sorry... i didn't know... Please leave good or bad rep. Thanks.

On Monday morning, i loaded up habbo and checked my messages. There were tons of them. I decided to read the rest of them later and looked at my friend requests. I clicked reject all because i had 45 and then clicked onto guest rooms. I decided i wanted my nails done as they were getting a bit out of shape. I found a Salon and went into it. The que was enormous as there was a habbo blocking the hatch and no one had rites. I clicked back onto hotel view and looked at the list of salons. I found one with five people in and entered. The five people were three workers and two customers. The free salon worker walked over to the reception and asked me what i would like done.
"I would like a manicure please," i told her and she showed me over to a table with lovely cut roses placed on top. She was a little show and i had to told her to get a move on but in a much polieter way. She said 'yes m'am' and started to work better. 'This is the life i thought'. Suddenly another worker rushed into the room.
"Beth! I've been scammed!" she shouted to the person doing my hair.
":O" Beth replied. She ran over to the person who had been scammed and started to ask her what had happened. I felt sorry for her and all but i really needed to go to a HC party that was being held for me. It was my birthday and i wanted to treat myself and a kind hobba that i knew had offerered to host me a party.
"Can someone finish my nails off please? I really need to be somewhere you see..." i said. Beth didn't even bother to turn around so another worker who had just finished her customer finished my nails off.
Once i was out of the salon, i got changed into my party clothes, brushed my blonde habbo hair and then search my hobba friend's name and entered the party room. The room had seventeen people in already. When i entered everyone started to say 'happy b'day' to me. I smiled and started to dance the rollie with all of the people who had came.
Suddenly, a hobba rushed in claiming that they had been scammed. A hobba scmamed... now that does sound peculiar! Everyone started to fuss around her and they automatically forgot about me. After five minutes i left without a word and went to my habbo caravan. A girl that had been at the party came minutes later and comforted me but it didn't make me feel any better. A non-hc entered the room and stood next to the girl that had came to comfort me.
"I'VE BEEN SCAMMED HILARY!" the girl shouted. They then both went off to a different room. At that i decided to sign off habbo. No one seemed to care about my birthday. Everyone seemed to be getting scammed! Why couldn't they just read the safety rules or something so my friends wouldn't have to rush off? I crossed the window off and went to read my book...

Hope you loved that story!

Addie
25-09-2005, 06:03 PM
Is it true? But i liek it! Ill rep you when i get more

Tom H
25-09-2005, 06:22 PM
Wow Thats very good!

EletricMornings
25-09-2005, 07:11 PM
bit strange.
the way you right.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!