PDA

View Full Version : my weird story

joe:-,
25-09-2005, 08:02 PM
Last night i was at a small house party everyone was drinking i was im BI you see so i was in the garden with this girl (my mate dont worry the story wont get dirty) and ii told her i was bi she was ok with it :) then i upstairs in the room with my other girl mate and my best mate (this is not a dirty story dont worry) i told her my best mate aready knew then i was speaking 2 her (best mate still in room) about this boy who was dere i said he was really buff she agreed my best mate gave me this look. the look said he fort i was weird but he like looking at me like saying he dont want 2 be friends :( then i told other people i was BI now about ten people know (mostly girls only two are boys) :@ im scared to go into school in my school the boys (mostly chav) that am friends with will turn on me if they know im bi/gay i see what happens 2mora if its goes wrong i will go 2 a different school. but one girl i was speaking 2 early she in my tutor she has been really good to talk to really nice. what do you think of this what should i do?

Sorry for long story i will rep all who post even if you bad post i dont care i need some friends i feel like i have lost them all :s

Thank you mr-sniper-05

ashLOVESMatt!
25-09-2005, 08:09 PM
This is what most people dread, their friends finding out! I'm sure they will accept you and still love you all the same because friendship is unconditional right? Being different is nothing to be ashamed or scared of so remember that; be proud and stand by with what you believe in and you'll be fine!

EletricMornings
25-09-2005, 08:21 PM
Urm.
in english please

25-09-2005, 08:23 PM
Sorry for bad spelling

Rosie
25-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Well, Its your buisness no-one elses its up to you who you share it with.If they are your true friends they will understand! Not only that but be there for you when you need them, which im guessing is now.

Ostinato
25-09-2005, 09:39 PM
Don't worry.

I think it's good you have told some people, as it's always good to be able to discuss a secret of this nature with others. Just go into school and act like nothing has happened, and be yourself. If anyone has a problem with it or says anything, ignore them and know you are better than them, because if people judge other's like yourself by their sexuality then they have extreme insecurity problems.

This will allow you to know who is your real friend's, and my advice is tomorrow at school, stick with the people who you know are fine with you until you find out other people's reactions.

Bef
25-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Those who mind dont matter
And those who matter dont mind.
Always remember that, popularity isn't as important as being true to yourself! Your real friends will stick by you, those who don't arnt your real friends.

Painiac
26-09-2005, 05:50 PM
I was shocked at the amount of people who didn't change how they acted.

And as my mum says: What other people think of you is none of your business. Lol basically... You don't need to know what they think of you. As long as you're true to yourself you'll be fine.

26-09-2005, 05:55 PM
Could a MOD please close this thread as something bad has happend and i dont want this 2 be talked about no more

Bef
26-09-2005, 06:03 PM
Sniper as i said above. Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Remember that. If something bad has happend it may help to get it off your chest and talk about it. Wel all try and help and be happy to listen <3

cocaine
26-09-2005, 06:39 PM
The worst thing for me is that my friends may turn on me if I express my sexuality. Life is so unfair.

-!scotty-!1
27-09-2005, 09:02 AM
What he said same thing happens to me

The worst thing for me is that my friends may turn on me if I express my sexuality. Life is so unfair.

,Alexx.
27-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Don't worry go into school if people give you funny looks give them one back. Be proud of who you are:)

pechie100
27-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Mr-Sniper-05 just go on thread tools and close it there

Tommy
27-09-2005, 04:06 PM

He hasnt got V.I.P

HellyBelly
27-09-2005, 06:19 PM
He aint VIP ;)

I was in a simular situation as you, but I decided not to tell anyone, I chickened out :(

GommeInc
27-09-2005, 06:30 PM
If they don't like you anymore they are obviously two faced mustards who are NOT your real friends. Your real friends will stick with you no matter what. Why move school? If they don't like it tough doggy doo doo, you are what you are, not what you aren't.

As I have just said, they are not your friends if they turn on you...

jamiefellows17
27-09-2005, 07:03 PM
Right let me say this once for everyone "IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT PEOPLE THINK" k thanks i hoped everyone heard that anyway this story is a little bit different from yours but ill say it
when i was in year 7 (last year) i was quite ****y to teachers and older people than me i regret that i was now because one day they annoyed me so much i let them beat me up because i thought hmm.... it dnt matter what they think and once theyve beaten me up theres nufink to be worried about and the bully thinks he completed you so he'll go away and leave you in peace and guess what i was right because they dont even come near me which is kool so just dont worry and who does it matter if people think whatever

-jamiefellows17

Computer
30-09-2005, 08:08 AM
Right let me say this once for everyone "IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT PEOPLE THINK" k thanks i hoped everyone heard that anyway this story is a little bit different from yours but ill say it
when i was in year 7 (last year) i was quite ****y to teachers and older people than me i regret that i was now because one day they annoyed me so much i let them beat me up because i thought hmm.... it dnt matter what they think and once theyve beaten me up theres nufink to be worried about and the bully thinks he completed you so he'll go away and leave you in peace and guess what i was right because they dont even come near me which is kool so just dont worry and who does it matter if people think whatever

-jamiefellows17

Im with that guy^^

xD

:Jamie
30-09-2005, 12:42 PM
Dont worry about it your bi your still human like the rest of us ignore them if they do turn against you then they arnt your friends are they.

Eamonn
30-09-2005, 03:33 PM
Head up and DENIE ALL !!

Ostinato
01-10-2005, 08:55 PM
Head up and DENIE ALL !!

Denie all? Why should he?

He has nothing to be ashamed of. He has done nothing wrong. He should be proud of what God has made him, put his head up and get on with his life like nothing has happened, not make out he's something he's not. You are what you are, and you can't change that no matter how much you tell yourself what you want to be.

Roboevil
01-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Right, do you go to school? Your grammar and spelling is appauling =/.
If your friends really do care and mock you or abandon you, then are they really fit to be your friends?

VersionUpdate
05-10-2005, 07:20 PM
sniper dnt worry mate

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!