PDA

View Full Version : * Theme Park Story *

Designer-Loz
26-09-2005, 03:22 PM
Shannon, Toni and Chrissie walked thorugh the entrance to Super Scream theme park, early Saturday afternoon. Shannon tucked her blonde hair behind her ears and looked up at a ride that had a long que. It was called Brain Damage. She watched as the people were strapped in and then they started to head up the tower in their cart. They had straps across their heads, legs and body. They were tipped sideways then went zooming down the tower, head first.
"Lets go on that one first," Toni said, pointing too the Brain Damage ride.
"Nah, the ques too long," Shannon told her.
"So? We've came all this way and we have ages anyway... We can't not go on the newest ride," Toni reasoned.
"But..." Shannon started but then thought better of telling them.
"Are you scared or something?" Chrissie asked. Shannon stayed silent.
"Gosh... Why didn't you tell us BEFORE we came here? All of the rides are like this!" Chrissie exclaimed.
"I don't know... I guess i just thought that you would laugh at me," Shannon replied. Chrissie and Toni rolled their eyes.
"We're your best friends! You can tell us anything!" Toni exclaimed. Shannon looked around at the other rides. They were all scary and i didn't want to go on any of them.
"Come on, we'll go on the tea cups then since you're not gonna wanna go on any of these," Chrissie said with a sigh. Shannon hesitated but Toni and Chrissie pulled her along. They felt stupid lining up with all of the little kids but they just told them all that they were just going on it for a laugh.
"Sorry, you're over the height limit," the guard told them.
"Please! We've came all the way here and my friend Shannon..." Toni started but then Shannon nudged her.
"Lets go and find something else to go on," Shannon told her. Toni was up for a fight and she tried to argue but Chrissie pulled her along with them.
"What are we gonna do now?" Shannon asked.
"Your gonna come on one of the water rides with us," Chrissie told her. Shannon's mouth dropped on. She knew that if Chrissie had her heart on something, she would do everything until you did what she wanted.
"Maybe if you go on one then you will get over you fear or phobia! Whatever it is you have about big rides," Chrissie told her. Shannon shook her head.
"My parents tryed that already. I cryed and cryed until it was over and then made my parents take me home," Shannon exclaimed. Toni rolled her eyes and sat down on a nearby bench.
"I'm sorry," Shannon told them, "I'm ruining your day."
"You could at least go on a few rides with us! It won't kill you! Just shut your eyes or something!" Toni shouted. She was now loosing her patience.
"I'll call my parents to pick me up then!" Shannon shouted and stomped off towards the exit. Chrissie and Toni exchanged glances.
"She's a little moody today isn't she?!" Toni said to her.
"She has got alot of things going on. Just don't be so hard on her," Chrissie explained.
"Well if there is something she has told you then why hasn't she told me?" Toni asked a little taken aback that there was something she didn't know about.
"Maybe cause you go shouting your mouth off whenever you know something that someone wants you to keep private," Chrissie told her and ran off to find Shannon. Toni sat on the bench for a minute and thought about what she had just said.
"Why do i seem to think she's right..." Toni told herself.
Shannon's parents picked them all up and they took Toni home then took Shannon and Chrissie to England's biggest shopping centre to go on a shopping spree. They had a great day and they forgot all about what had happened at the theme park...

The End

Thanks for reading.

Addie
26-09-2005, 07:13 PM
V Good Ill rep u too. But mabye you can add more.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!