PDA

View Full Version : in need of major helpp .. [no jokes ..]

jstar953
26-09-2005, 05:33 PM
okk

next weekend [1st-2nd October] i have been left in charge of my scout troop because im the oldest and we are doing the camping standards which i have to organise completely with my friend. we have to get everybody organised [a bunch of 10 and 11 year olds] and we have to keep them entertained all weekend ..

two words ..

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

advice s'il vous plait,,

jo

Forest-Law
26-09-2005, 05:43 PM
just play game or something with them....football's popular.....and bring some movies....

and then when they go to bed sneak out and have a wild party..

thats what i would do anyway...

,Alexx.
26-09-2005, 06:11 PM
Take them on a long walk and that will tire them out for 1 day and then the next day play football with them or bring some movies and a portable dvd player it will keep them entertained.

crashb
26-09-2005, 06:34 PM
Ive been there, its not that hard. Just play amusing games, yell really loud when they don't behave, because then they will ;)

Ive been doing it for a year and its never failed me

jstar953
26-09-2005, 08:58 PM
lol thanks for the ideas but these kids just never tire out!! and if we played football i'd probably end up with fights on my hands .. [and we would lose marks for that ..ehehe]
does anyone have an idea for a good wide game? [a game where you might possibly lose a couple of people for a few hourss ..]

Forest-Law
26-09-2005, 09:16 PM
hide and seek or some sort of game like that or if its hot have a waterfight or have one day building a ropeswing (a task) and then the next day playing on it (fun!).

or tell a really long story of the top of your head for as long as you can....
i did this with a joke once and i just kept making it up as i went along and it went on for about 10mins without him knowing

Biseinen
26-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Lol, Do what you like doing when you were 11.

Steven.
26-09-2005, 09:51 PM
heh,when i was 'Scouting' i used to do the Lantern game, especialy good if you goto a woody place, you hide the Lantern, the proper name for it is Storm the castle, if your going to the one in bodmin [ the scout official camp site ] theres a woodland area :)

Biseinen
26-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Just no furbi's...

xD

jstar953
27-09-2005, 03:20 PM
cool ideas thnxx! my cousins coming and hes a very picky eater-- should i just shove some food down his throat?? lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!