PDA

View Full Version : Spots and acne

.xkookehx.
26-09-2005, 05:44 PM
I have quite bad acne, it used to only be around the t zone area off my head but recently its started to spread (On my cheaks and chin ect) Ive tired loads of different products and ive had it since p7 :\. Im gettin really fed up of it, anyone got any good ideas how to get rid of it? Or any good products?

varna
26-09-2005, 08:28 PM
try cliniqué scruffing lotion if you have oily skin...... its good to clean your skin as well. Try their soap as well if you have oily skin and i find the moistureiser is good to use (will keep all that nasty dirt on the surface and not into your skin!!! thus keeping it nice and cleen underneath! :D and if your feeling extra special try the exfloiator once a week gets right down and leaves you feeling clean and tingly!! and also ask some one at the cliniqué boutique/counter he/she will show you whats best for you!

Also try quinoderm (get it from boots or somewhere) its for acne and will get rid of those spots!!!!! it takes about a week to show effects but after constant use i assure you that you will be impressed :eusa_danc

ItsDave
26-09-2005, 09:20 PM
Get a really sharp knife, and burst or cut the spots, then run to the bathroom to ger some tissue cause you might be bleeding :D

Computer
27-09-2005, 04:43 AM
Or you could wash 4-5 times a day using clearasil, That cleared my acne up in no time :)

ilovejordan
27-09-2005, 03:07 PM
Get a really sharp knife, and burst or cut the spots, then run to the bathroom to ger some tissue cause you might be bleeding :D
Ew :( that will scar u

Rosie
27-09-2005, 03:19 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw ;] try clearasil lols for the spots or just burst them n or go to a doctors for stuff about acne?

Clarissa
27-09-2005, 03:28 PM
to be honest the best place to go is to the doctors they will give you a lotion or something. these are usually stronger and work better than over the counter products

Pulchritudinous
28-09-2005, 04:58 PM
My friend had acne, and she got some tablets from the doctors that regulated her hormones, (something like that), :S, if you do that and wash your face often it might help.

Whatever you do, don't pick them.

Yazamiinx
28-09-2005, 05:04 PM
Well first,
Don't pick your spots. They will spread, and they may become infected and get worse.
Remember to clean your face every morning and night with GOOD face wash, afterwards use GOOD spotcream, and every week - sundays for example, exfoiliate your face with an exfoiliator facewash. That will get off the bad build up of germs. Also, spots on the cheeks respresent bad oxygen supply to your cheeks. Since your skin breaths, try not to use suffocating fash washes onit.

Calzeh
28-09-2005, 11:52 PM
I reccomend that you don't give in to picking them and that you go to your doctor - don't feel embarrassed they will have dealt with lots of other patients with skin problems. If your doctor cannot help you they will refer you to a dermatologist. Also don't wear too much make up.

Yazamiinx
29-09-2005, 03:01 PM
Yeah, picking spots is bad, you could get scars. *_*
Especailly if you've picked a spot, and then its scabbed over and then you pick it again.

ashLOVESMatt!
29-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Note that all these creams do NOT stop acne, they simply prevent for a little while. It's a teenage thing, and you'll eventually stop getting them. Some get more than others, that's just life I guess.

smurf-you
29-09-2005, 04:46 PM
POP THEM!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!