PDA

View Full Version : what was beckham up to?

Gamaya
12-10-2004, 04:42 PM
first he scores a great goal, then hurts himself, then gets himself booked 'on purpose'. what is going on with our england captain?

Da-Weasel
12-10-2004, 04:44 PM
hes turnin into a piece of poo
hes gettin old...make way for cristiano ronaldo!!

Ciaran
09-11-2004, 10:15 PM
Lol my theary from euro 2004 when he missed that penalty is a woman flashed him just before he kicked it... he isnstantly thought "ermm i choose those over a goal! its only a game of football (later he found out he was in euro 2004 he claimed he was still training with man utd...)" watch the replay of it lol and it makes perfect sence....
David Beckham dumb joke:
David beckham walks into a barber listening to a tape and he walks up to the barber with a kind of motionless look on his face and said "just do anything im sure if you mess it up too bad it will become the new fashion" the barber told david he needed to remove his tape so the barber could cut his hair but david looked at him in total shock and said " PLEASE DONT!!! if you take these earphones off ill die honest!! i cant live without them!!" the barber said it was ok and started to cut davids hair.... during this davids earphones fell out.... afterwards the barber turned the chair round and said he was finished... but david was dead!!! he thought... "OH MY GOD WHAT WAS ON THAT TAPE????" he reluctently held it up to his ear and it was on repeat saying "breath in breath out"
lolz hope you likes it

Lincoln Imp!
11-11-2004, 09:23 PM
David Beckham is a fairy.

Stevie Gerrard should be the england captIain!

david beckham is an over-rated over-payed (did i say over rated yet?)
fairy and cant take a free kick for his life.

dont get me wrong, he used to be the free kick master but now he cant keep a football on the ground...

Sabra
12-11-2004, 10:56 PM
Ronaldo Doent Play For England... Beckham Is Doing FIne

-Soro-
13-11-2004, 09:49 AM
Agree with the previous post - Beckham is doing ok and if you realised how hard being a consistantly good football player is you'd feel for him. He had a terrible tournament at Euro 2004 but if anyone knows a nation's captain in this world who hasn't had a bad spell now and then please speak up now. By the way - You can't compare Thierry Henry or Cristiano Ronaldo to a player like Beckham. For a start they all play in different positions, rofl.

TheLostPara
13-11-2004, 10:07 AM
I Think He Was Correct To Get Booked On Purpose. Its Cleaning A Slate Of Cards. He Was Injured Anyway!!!

pva-matt
19-11-2004, 03:19 PM
First of all David beckham is a good captian, because all the other players respect him and do what he asks them too. Secondly whoever said he can't score a free kick to save his life is wrong, if you botherd to look up his stats on the net, you would see that he has actually scored more free kicks than he has missed. Lastly Christiano Ronaldo can't be the England captian because hes not English!

Lincoln Imp!
19-11-2004, 04:18 PM
First of all David beckham is a good captian, because all the other players respect him and do what he asks them too. Secondly whoever said he can't score a free kick to save his life is wrong, if you botherd to look up his stats on the net, you would see that he has actually scored more free kicks than he has missed. Lastly Christiano Ronaldo can't be the England captian because hes not English!

It was me who said he can't score a free kick for his life, maybe i WAS exadurating a little bit... :o

but i know about his stats, they are brilliant, and the goal v wales was brilliant too, but when was the last time he scored a free kick?
ages ago i think..
but youve got to agree, he (and most other players in top leagues ect)
are UNBELIEVELY OVER PAYED. its disgusting that they get payed so much, when lower league teams, like lincoln :p get payed disgustingly less just for doing the same job! It's dispicable. :eusa_hand :@

pva-matt
19-11-2004, 05:00 PM
They work considerably harder than lower leauge teams, which only usually train twice too three times a week where as clubs such as manchester united train almost everyday.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!