PDA

View Full Version : Early habboween special story

ideabox
12-10-2004, 04:48 PM
Habboween! Early Story patch.
Young family shingles
At the room of family fortune there lived an adequate family. There was a father a mother and a child. There names were tony8257, sophieglitterK and twinklez who were in a struggle for money. Twinkles was a young girl who was only 4 on habbo but at the school of habbos she had no real friends. All she cared about was her family who she valued for life and eternity.
“Dad come on plx plx! I really want to go there even if it is full of people I want to see the cat magician! Ordered twinklez jumping with suspense. “Shall we go darling? I mean I thorght you’d be going to your friends today to the furni shops”questioned tony8257. “I can do that another day, and anyway I would like to see him as well” answered sophieglitterK. Twinklez leaped other to her dog Russell and gave him a great big hug. She then left the room to the scampered magic room where her dreams would come true.
Soon her mother arrived but her father was not to be seen. “Mommy where’s daddy? I want him to come and watch the man make the rubber duck move” Questioned Twinklez shuffling her feet. “Don’t worry dear your father is probably having difficulty getting here or has lag! It’s terrible but common. As the couple watched the magician at work a surprise had yet come in.
Over the door you could now see twinklez father standing in the doorway but something wasn’t right. Her father was full of bruises and deep cuts from head to toe. Her father let out a painshreaking scream and collapsed onto the hard wood floor. A puddle of blood soon leaked from the corpse. People soon gaverd around the poor soul staring at the Man full of pain and agony.
Twinklez mother tried to hold her daughter back but she broke free. She barged thru the crowd and leaped onto her father but it was too late.
Her father was dead.
Her tears leaked from her eyes while she hugged her own father but one of her hands slipped into her fathers cuts. She took her hand away and inspected the blood from her father. She screamed with fear and became hysterical. Her mother tried to calm her down but it was no help. The blood from her fathers leaked into her paper cut make by herself. They had to tranquillise her from her emotional fear. She laid there while the tears drained down her cheek.
The next day she would not move from her bed. Any disturbance in the atmosphere caused her to become reminded of that dreadful moment. Not even the dog was allowed inside. Her mother was also traumatised of this moment but was concerned of her daughter.
She stayed in her room for days and was fed thru the door. She climbed out of her pink candy bed and holds her bunny next to her but every day she would have flashbacks to her father’s death.
Everyday there was a difference in her physical than her mental, she started to grow larger each night and her arms began to increase in muscular sizes. Each day she would slightly improve but she would have random tantrums in her room but serous ones. Soon she returned to her school from where she would be bullied. Her leader of the gang was peasinwiz who would hit her normally and shout abuse to make her cry. At lunch she would say “Oi you miserable cow stop moving!” but she went into her flashback but the anger overtook her. She picked her up and bared her over-grown teeth. She hurled her into the ceiling until she was unconchose. You could hear the bone-chilling scream from the bully. She was too violent to attend school for the moment.
Soon her mother locked her in her own room and she went out for advice. But she had a terrible flashback and broke thru the doors. She looked around the main place where she asked to have a trip to the magician. She then gazed at her father in the picture. And her dog in the corner sleeping. How peaceful to her to see her only friends again but she began to cry. She felt that she could no longer live. She picked up a glass but as she was going to smash the glass she noticed her reflection on the shiny glass. She looked misable and ugly. Like her father when he stumbled onto the floor covered in cuts and bruises from head to toe. She dropped the glass and began to rip the room apart smashing and tearing the walls until her mother came in. “please stop dear I love you but like this I feel that your not my angel anymore” announced sophieglitterK. Twinklez leaped into her mothers arms and began to cry but suddenly the habbo protection unit barged thru the door holding her mother back while one was aiming at her head with a gun. “No Don’t PLEEEAAASSSEEEE!!”Shouted sophieglitterK. The last line echoed thru Twinklez head as lots of military people barged thru. Then the trigger was pulled.
Bang!

The End.
I hope you enjoyed that story as while I was writing this it made me quiet upset :'( This was short but there will be even longer ones coming! Please rate this and Show youre Opinon.
Please rate this post as well.

Simonac55
12-10-2004, 05:17 PM
Really great story again ideabox! Your story is once again awseome! Continue writting because you're very great at it.

ideabox
12-10-2004, 05:20 PM
Thankyou
Its nice to see somebody appeciates my work.

ideabox
13-10-2004, 04:01 PM
If there is any confusion i shall explain why the military came thru.
As her father had been badly beaten and cut this creture had done this to him. This was a contagious virus which was only caught by contact of the blood. Her father had this virus but was too weak to live. The girl of when her hand slipped into her fathers cut was contacted as the virus. Anyway...
The military had soon found out about this and had no choice but to kill her otherwise more habbos will have caught the virus.
Ok
Sorry if this confused you

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!