PDA

View Full Version : red amber shud be 25 creds keep it real its still in cat ! ! !

Mobs!
12-10-2004, 06:21 PM
rare values on habbox r mest up i think cos think about it
wot better silver or bronze ???
if sumtin is in cat shud it be worth more in trade it like payin 3 creds of furni 4 a duck isnt it peeps habbox is mest up with rare values and i think they shud keep them real not made up every 5 mins ! ! !

Edited By Jack20012002: PLEASE POST THIS IN THE CORRECT FORUM (QUESTIONS/COMMENTS ABOUT TRADING)

doraemonkiller
13-10-2004, 09:30 AM
i think u should post to 'question/ comment about rare' forum ,so that neonpunx and me will answer ur question .

umm , u means the super rare broze is more high value ? This is not set by us ,this is becoz broze is little on habbohotel and gold is many ,alot rich habbo colleting 1 set . we just use their value that they offer and trade .
we din't set value we like .

what u means we pay 3 credit for duck ,u means dead duck ?
habbo offer that high

edit by sierk: Please NEVER tell somebody in a post that he has broken the forum rules like posted in the wrong forum

Wongbatdan
13-10-2004, 09:34 AM
Get that n00b banned omg... he dosent know jack.. Dorae teacher you tell him.

Mob how about i give you 30 hcs you give me 60 red ambers

Edited By Jack20012002: Please do not say " get that n00b banned" and do not swear by saying jack..
Thanks

Superside
13-10-2004, 10:18 AM
Wongbatdan is accually right :eusa_doh:
This is so odd :eusa_shif

lol jk
Mobs! Nobody wants red ambers, the only reason why you want it higher is because you payed like 3 hc sofa's for one,

btw I sold one like 2 days b4 the new rare came out :eusa_shhh

Wongbatdan
13-10-2004, 10:41 AM
One more thing. Dont diss Habbox infront of me. Ill personally hunt you down

edit by sierk: Please don't threaten anybody.

doraemonkiller
13-10-2004, 11:37 AM
lol wongbatdan ,dun rude hehe :D

Wongbatdan
13-10-2004, 06:52 PM
Yes Teacher =.=" eat da bian la lol

NeonPunx
13-10-2004, 09:42 PM
i think u should post to 'question/ comment about rare' forum ,so that neonpunx and me will answer ur question .

umm , u means the super rare broze is more high value ? This is not set by us ,this is becoz broze is little on habbohotel and gold is many ,alot rich habbo colleting 1 set . we just use their value that they offer and trade .
we din't set value we like .

what u means we pay 3 credit for duck ,u means dead duck ?
habbo offer that high

Thanks Dorae i feel special lol. and yes it is fair. people that cannot buy creds wuld offer that for 1 amber its just the way of habbo and habbox does not make the values the people that trade and see peope trade do so please do not yell or dis habbox because u probly want a amber but dnt feel like paying for it. ALL MOST ALL THE RARES WERE IN THE CATALOGUE AT ONE TIME SO ARE US AYING THEY SHULD B 25 TOO???

dudeguy82272
14-10-2004, 12:06 AM
Yes, i agree with neopunkx, Habbox does not make the values, but sense there are alot of people who come to this site, They make it sound like it is their Bible :P. haha Anyways. I Dont think it should be 25, because credits are harder to get then furni. So people sell things for more then what there value really is :). But that is only my opinion ;)

doraemonkiller
14-10-2004, 05:46 AM
dudeguy82272 and NeonPunxi is right .
some habbo can't buy credit ,they will offer more .

i think this post shold put on habbox main page.

NeonPunx
14-10-2004, 06:35 AM
yes it should.

creds arent free they cost $7 usa money for only 25 so if i spent $7 on a rare dont u think i would sell for more???? i knw u wuld probably

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!