PDA

View Full Version : Helpp :(

ilovejordan
27-09-2005, 06:20 PM
Okay right today i stubbed my toe and my toe nail was like hanging off.. and wouldn't stop bleeding so i pulled it off. Now im in real bad pain and its bleeding more. any tips / advice please :'(

Yazamiinx
28-09-2005, 05:14 PM
OH MY. *_*
That sounds painful,
All you have to do is a get a wet towel or tissue and put it on top of the toenail, that will clot the bleeding. (Don't worry, It will work, My stupid teacher slammed the chairleg on my toenail lst year, and all my toenail was hanging off *_* And then I kept stubbing it everywhere) After that remember to put a plaster or small bandaging around it and RESTTTT IT. :-) And try to wear comfortable shoes.

deltateamaplha
29-09-2005, 08:31 AM
I would also advise you to put a plaster onto it when yo are going out. But when around the house let your toe breath.

Bef
29-09-2005, 08:40 AM
Ahh toe injuries are so annoying. i took a big chunk of skin out of my toe the other day and am stuck in trainers, with a fat bandage on it. Its still bleeding a bit.
Anyway, i put tcp on mine and like Meyaz said, leave the plaster off when your just in the house lazing around but if your walking around the house put slippers on (kills if u stub it) and going out, wear comfy shoes and a bandage. I dont recomend plasters because the skin may be lose on your toe. when i put a plaster on mine i ripped more skin off taking it off.
If its hard to walk, strap it to another toe.

CursedHeart
29-09-2005, 10:09 AM
keep it clean and if it hurts for more than a few days see your doctor in case of infection

ilovejordan
29-09-2005, 02:24 PM
I would also advise you to put a plaster onto it when yo are going out. But when around the house let your toe breath.

The plaster falls off :(

Yazamiinx
29-09-2005, 02:56 PM
Put surgical tape onit. :-) Its like, plasters but sticks to skin.

ilovejordan
29-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Put surgical tape onit. :-) Its like, plasters but sticks to skin.
Lol, I dnno where to get it from.
I might go to the hospital / nhs walk in centre as it STILL won't stop bleeding :(

Amehh.
14-10-2005, 08:37 PM
Sounds pretty painfull.

Put some cream stuff on it.It may grow back.

ilovejordan
14-10-2005, 08:40 PM
lol its growing
slowly :P

Chaz
14-10-2005, 08:41 PM
lol its growing
slowly :P

eww you can see it growing

ilovejordan
15-10-2005, 09:31 AM
Well duh ;D i have a quarter of a toenail lmfaoo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!