PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] BobbleFm.co.uk

womanizer
27-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Well this Dj "Jake??" Hosted a competition for a Dino, and it being a hard riddle I used google, So I found out the answer and entered it. The DJ then said nobody got the correct answer and then said it. The correct answer was the exact same as what I had! Me being keylogged and while back, getting a Dino would have meant the world to me.
This has just P'ed me off!

GommeInc
27-09-2005, 06:34 PM
BobbleFM stink anyway and besides just annoy him by sending in requests and shoutouts, or learn to find exploits in Radios and take it over :D

womanizer
27-09-2005, 06:53 PM
Revenge :D

Wizzdom
27-09-2005, 06:55 PM
lol why do that wen i can simple ip bann you??? Nice try by the way

Antony
27-09-2005, 06:56 PM
He doesn't even prob have a dino anyway's, I saw his Room and he only has like a HC table, a HC and a few Rubbish rares. Did anyone actually see it?
+ Carpi mate, stop thinking your 'Bad' because you have an IP ban tool.

womanizer
27-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Yeah, probably.

And I didn't say I was going to send requests and shoutouts, that was suggested to me.

Wizzdom
27-09-2005, 07:00 PM
He doesn't even prob have a dino anyway's, I saw his Room and he only has like a HC table, a HC and a few Rubbish rares. Did anyone actually see it?
+ Carpi mate, stop thinking your 'Bad' because you have an IP ban tool.

bad ..lol?? i was warning him that he shouldnt abuse our policy in any way else he will get his ip banned. So stop acting like a little kid

GommeInc
27-09-2005, 07:02 PM
So pretending to have something you do not actually have is mature?

Wizzdom
27-09-2005, 07:06 PM
i will talk to dj jake, and try and sort this out for you ok. At the end of the day its only a game to have fun !

GommeInc
27-09-2005, 07:08 PM
Not when lying is involved, then it turns into other peoples efforts wasted which will causes Radio Hits to fall...

Wizzdom
27-09-2005, 07:11 PM
we dont kno if he is lying . its nothing to do with you , if english has problems with this he can go on bobblefm and and complain about this.

Michael.
27-09-2005, 07:28 PM
we dont kno if he is lying . its nothing to do with you , if english has problems with this he can go on bobblefm and and complain about this.
Well get this elusive 'DJ Jake' to show you his dino or he's sacked, and don't accept the old 'I've traded it excuse'.

Wizzdom
27-09-2005, 07:33 PM
like i said i will sort this problem out, please close thread now

SamMaddock
02-10-2005, 11:42 AM
+ Carpi mate, stop thinking your 'Bad' because you have an IP ban tool. Ever heard of radio lag? What the DJ Broadcasts will normally come through 1/2 minutes after he actually says it. Thats probably why! I have seen them, he has 2! Bobble FM Don't stink. We are a good site and are part of Habbos.co.uk... YOU STINK!

EDIT: I Would also like to say he used to be a silver Hobba. A hobba would never do this and he is also an adminastrator for Habbos!

q25
12-10-2005, 09:47 PM
Well this Dj "Jake??" Hosted a competition for a Dino, and it being a hard riddle I used google, So I found out the answer and entered it. The DJ then said nobody got the correct answer and then said it. The correct answer was the exact same as what I had! Me being keylogged and while back, getting a Dino would have meant the world to me.
This has just P'ed me off!

thats bad. I hate when they do that, maybe it was all fixed

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!