PDA

View Full Version : Hi Im Planning To Make A Flash Site

charlenexx
27-09-2005, 08:04 PM
It will Be a mixture of habbo and ny-mafia anyone wanna join up i know it seems far fetched but i belive with sum help i can do it :)

DJ-Cookeh
28-09-2005, 08:37 PM
i dnt think no 1 does m8 but im kinda not intrested sorry

splintercell!
28-09-2005, 08:40 PM
Ill make it blunt :) you wont make a habbo style site with flash and I doubt you will ever be able to make one anyway..

Dan Williamson
28-09-2005, 08:54 PM
Ill make it blunt :) you wont make a habbo style site with flash and I doubt you will ever be able to make one anyway..

*Sharpens* I agree with you Splinter i mean people just don't get the advanced Flash design and code i know basic flash and thats it.

Mentor
28-09-2005, 09:07 PM
Real it depends on how skilled at flash and action script they are "/ ive got no idea on there abilty so cant make that judgment. but i agree the majorty of people can only use flashes more basic fetures (myself included, althogh i do plan to evenatly learn some more advanced action script etc ) "/

splintercell!
28-09-2005, 09:09 PM
but im pretty sure flash cant have multi user featues and hook up to databases etc "/ Or maybe it can..

Mentor
28-09-2005, 09:21 PM
but im pretty sure flash cant have multi user featues and hook up to databases etc "/ Or maybe it can..
I was actaly reading it as like a flash based fansite, Athogh if they ment multi user chat, its far more unlikly, athogh do able, flash can be connected via php interlinks to data bases, and cow or moo chat or some other odd name who have the free chat game api stuff is a properly flash based chat engine, athogh i havent a clue how there one works "/
My main thogh would be due to flash needing go betweens everhwree it would be a massivly ineffecant way of doing somethoing like that "/ (not to mention complex)

Sygon
29-09-2005, 10:52 AM
xml could make it work :D

Flisker
30-09-2005, 07:16 PM
I have never done a flsh site but i think www.mycoke.com is a good flash site :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!