PDA

View Full Version : I Feel Guilty.....

Vivianne
27-09-2005, 11:41 PM
OMG I feel so freakn guilty for phoning Habbo. Last night on phone bill I don't really know what month it was but I spent $24 I mean ppl say thats not much but then I still feel guilty even if its like $3. My parents don't know about this before but now they know and I felt guilty ever sinced I started phoning and now they know. I feel like stop phoning but then I dont want to miss out on HC and the rares what should I do? My paretns know about this but I still feel a bit guilty I keep on thinking Who the hell am I doing? Im using money on a game help!! :s :eusa_pray :s :eusa_pray :s

ReInfected
28-09-2005, 12:00 AM
Well..first i stopped buying creds when i got over 50 Hcs..Cuz i later relized i was wasting real money on a game ..O.O jeez..Bright side was that it wasnt my money it was my moms.....Just pay them back..im sure that will make things better..

confusedmind
28-09-2005, 12:01 AM
look ive never been an hc yet i have lots of rares it just takes a matter of hard work and about the clothing pfft who needs them they call us newbs cause we don't have them but really they dont use our normal clothes so whats the difference. Try hard if your really desperate work for money.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!