PDA

View Full Version : Does any one like Jeepers creepers?

-beenie-
13-10-2004, 03:27 AM
who else enjoyed the film jeepers creepers 1 & 2 coz i did !?

SkaKid77
14-10-2004, 09:01 AM
i only saw the first one, which i must admit was a good film. i would like to see number 2

_Olam_
28-10-2004, 10:45 PM
Terrible movie, it was a comedy not a horror!

"It's got wings!"
"Oh GOD!"
"... Lets just run it over!"

"Hey, we're being chased by a crazy truck driver and here's his house, and whoa! A tube!"
"... Careful there Jim, what are you thinking?"
"I'm gonna throw myself down this tube, you grab onto my feet!"
"Is there any good reason for thi-"
"... Just do it!"
"Ok... uh-oh you're slipping!"
"... Nevermind!"

It was a comedy, there was nothing scary in it! The male actor had a permanent puppydog expression in his eyes, he needed a slap.

::BlondePunk::
27-11-2004, 03:53 PM
i liked bit in jeepers creepers 2 is the there on the bus n he winks at one of them....ha :D

Kekea
11-12-2004, 06:25 AM
Hehe thats scary I like number 2 the bus one

Vampire
11-12-2004, 06:35 AM
Jeepers Creepers didn't scare me in the slightest, heh.

I agree with Olam entirely, it was more a comedy than it was a horror.

The main villain, or whatever you'd call it, is just so cliquéd. It would've been good if you never actually saw him, heh. I like the idea of him eating body parts to stay alive though..

The end of it was my favourite, where you see he's taken the guys eyes, that was class.

Mentor
30-12-2004, 01:53 AM
I only seen jepets creapers 1. at the begin it seemed quite good, but then its ruined itslef by adding a giant killer monster.

xJoeYx
31-12-2004, 01:41 AM
They were cool, I'v never seen a patchwork of bodies before, I guess it can be seen as a comedy, it is really stupid, who the f*** would look down that tube anyway?
I like the 2nd 1, when the "thing" is ****ing the brains/eyes out of the guys heads ontop of the bus.

Xaction
28-01-2005, 01:00 PM
Yeah I Like The First One

Havent Seen The Second Im Im Gonna

Ive Seen Parts On Tv

I Kno It Has Teens On A School Bus

lauralol
28-01-2005, 09:15 PM
I've only seen the 1st one as well, I thought it was ok to watch but it wasn't scary at all, I agree it was more of a comedy.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!