PDA

View Full Version : How....

Loaned
28-09-2005, 03:20 AM
How do you guys know you are gay? The majority of you guys are 11-13, and I can guarantee aren't actually gay/bi like you claim. Also, you can't say that it's the "gay gene".

http://www.narth.com/docs/istheregene.html

So how do you actually know you are gay?

My thought: Most of you aren't.

Edit by Urges - Thread closed, this thread isnt really suitable. People can feel how they want to feel, and say what they want to say. You dont know if they are telling the truth or now, so to prevent names being said - I am going to close the thread. Thanks

Mannequin
28-09-2005, 03:24 AM
Probably just hormones.

It'd be a good idea to wait a little longer to decide whether you are actually gay/bi.

Loaned
28-09-2005, 03:29 AM
Probably just hormones.

It'd be a good idea to wait a little longer to decide whether you are actually gay/bi.
What I don't get is why everyone is bi now. 9 pages of admitting.

If someone can answer this, feel free to do so.

Note: I'm not a homophobe, but it's really annoying seeing EVERYONE admitting they are gay/bi.

Moose
28-09-2005, 03:41 AM
I know a lot of people, here That I known from the start that weren't gay and all of a sudden this stupid sub-forum comes up and they come out, Gahhh.

They are experimenting, knowing that Habbo is a "friendly gay site" they are trying to "fit-in", or they are curious... Gahh someone better lock this before Arcanum reads this.

Loaned
28-09-2005, 04:02 AM
I know a lot of people, here That I known from the start that weren't gay and all of a sudden this stupid sub-forum comes up and they come out, Gahhh.

They are experimenting, knowing that Habbo is a "friendly gay site" they are trying to "fit-in", or they are curious... Gahh someone better lock this before Arcanum reads this.
YIM :p

Moose
28-09-2005, 04:22 AM
Loaned, YIM mess's my comp up, Oh well :(.

Loaned
28-09-2005, 04:26 AM
Loaned, YIM mess's my comp up, Oh well :(.
:(

Moose
28-09-2005, 04:35 AM
Gahh forgot your AIM name, gahh add me on AIM so I don't have to go on YIM.
- On topic

Uhh people are idiots.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!