PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Fansites *What i think*

Sygon
28-09-2005, 09:56 AM
Habbo fansites a great topic, maybe 10s getting made everyday, but what is the point of making a habbo uk fansite when there arent going to be fansites allowances for a while :l well maybe if your a mod :P and its a good site itll be official from the day its made :O, see what i mean prejudiced? anway dont you think some habbo fansites, are just there to fill up the list when theres a lot of greater websites with great content and great potential, yes of course there are but why wont habbo give them a chance? i have no clue why? do you think its fair that people should vote for their fansite? when they could be bribed with furni etc.? why not just submit your website for callie and her gang to view and decide? and why do you think habbox was really de-officialized? my thought is just so other fansiteds could get a chance to be Very popular, well habbo, habbox mite noit be official(without your official little badge) but they are still popular than many other official fansites and i want a petition for habbox to be official again!

Sorry if i have offended anyone in any way,

thank you,

sygon

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!