PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Explore a hoax?

Sabre_1
28-09-2005, 11:53 AM
I'ts not just speculation. See my name on Habbo is Sabre1, and i've been after the username Sabre for ages. Lo and behold, he pops up as a Habbo Explore winner. Well my bull detector went off because I check him on console regularly and he hasnt been seen since Halloween 2003! So how the hell did he win HE??? :s

Theories welcome, though I think it's either a typo or a hoax. :(

Biseinen
28-09-2005, 11:57 AM
I was and I've never seen teh name Sabre around the hotel and I do remember checking because you PM'd me and I thought your name was Sabre on Habbo...

Wow...

Very good news. +rep

Barmi
28-09-2005, 12:02 PM
Very good point. I can't see how he can win a competition, when he has not been on the hotel to participate in the events. Most of the points were given away as part of the quest trials, yea? I agree with you, it is most perculiar. Unless... Sabre was someone's clone, and when they had the answers, they entered it on that username, aswell as their main? What you think?

Carlos
28-09-2005, 12:02 PM
Who knows ;)

Biseinen
28-09-2005, 12:06 PM
Your spamming is starting to get on my nerves, Carlos... ~_~

rachel:
28-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Lol OH NO dont upset trunks he will start using big words.
:P
yea you are kinda spamming.
Trunks and you joined da same month and you have about 2000 posts MORE then him. ~.~

Biseinen
28-09-2005, 01:07 PM
Big words? ~_~ Just because I have a better vocabulary doesn't mean to say that I'm better.

He does spam, I've told him countless times... He comes in with one liners... "Yeah, I agree" "Nice..........." and so on... He's just a spammer. ~_~ (Just like Miny-R)

ashLOVESMatt!
28-09-2005, 02:54 PM
I wouldn't say it was a hoax, contact Habbo as it's probably a typo.

hughs882255
28-09-2005, 02:58 PM
there just random picked like

--ss--
28-09-2005, 02:58 PM
you dont know they might have speeled the wrong name it could be some one called sabr or something but they did it wrong

Jordan3
28-09-2005, 03:04 PM
No they're not. :l

andrew
28-09-2005, 03:12 PM
It's obviously a typo.

Same thing happened about a year ago for a competition. My friend had the account "Dysfunktional" and entered and won a competition. In the newsie they published that "Dysfunctional" (notice the c) was the winner, and he hadn't been on since 2003. This was back when they actualy gave out prize and they had to correct everything and get him the prize.

Knowing Habbo though, it'll take a good few month's to get your prize now.

Ree
28-09-2005, 03:17 PM
you dont know they might have speeled the wrong name it could be some one called sabr or something but they did it wrong

Yeh they "speeled" The name wrong.
;)

Eamonn
28-09-2005, 03:19 PM
Hmm i was on way before then how sad am i ! And good find ! Habbo will probly cover it up though saying it was a typo :p

No they're not. :l

err yes they are if more then one person
has the same awnser :l

Rawr
28-09-2005, 03:38 PM
He may of used a clone to enter or something. But 2003 i wasn't a member/even knew about Habbo back then :p

Leopard
31-10-2005, 12:51 AM
Well, I thought they made a typo, instead of an e they should have put an a. Well, I was a runner up anyways, and I got my prize in under 3 days. So I am fine :) You will probably get your prize in a couple years knowing callie.

Sabre_1
31-10-2005, 09:58 AM
This thread was posted a while back, so if I was the winner let me assure you i've had a whole load of empty pixelated airspace where my prize should be. If it was a typo and they mis-spelled someone elses name it's sort of convenient it happens to be the name of another Habbo.

If someone doesn't use Sabre anymore and just entered the competition with them without logging on, wouldn't this be noticed by Staff as the username hasn't been used in 2 years? :s Plus I thought it was against the Habbo Way to enter a competition twice with a clone? Otherwise i'd make 500 Sabres and enter them all. :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!