PDA

View Full Version : Apparently I'm stupid - Says My Science Teacher.

ross
28-09-2005, 07:08 PM
My Science teacher called me stupid.

I was sitting in class doing the work he had given and he comes over and says: "That is the wrong answer, child. I suggest you buck up your ideas and start listening, stupid boy."

I always answer back, so I'm like: "WTH, it's not wrong, maybe you need to look again sir?"

Sir: "Yes it is wrong boy, don't be so stupid child.

Me: "But it's not wrong!!"

Sir: "Get out boy, don't come back in here again, take your stupidity with you."

I did nothing wrong? :( It was right, even the people working by me said it was right.

Also, I don't think he's allowed to go THAT far with me?

0verRide
28-09-2005, 07:10 PM
that guy sounds like a world war 2 commander 0_o *wonders* anyway thats unfair

Magnet
28-09-2005, 07:11 PM
Ha good on you. I always answer back too, if I know I'm right :)

And as for him calling you stupid, it's alright the once, but alot of times is not right. Call him a fat ugly monkey who eats banana's 7 times a day. (It'll get to him, he's a science teacher :))

Victimized
28-09-2005, 07:12 PM
He reminded me of Snape from Harry Potter for some very weird reason. The way he kept saying "boy".

ross
28-09-2005, 07:13 PM
I know, I'm a boy but you know there's no need to keep reminding me.

And, he looks like Santa Claus :P

Magnet
28-09-2005, 07:14 PM
:o my old French teacher looked like a yeti...

ross
28-09-2005, 07:16 PM
My old french teacher looked like something off the Planet Of The Apes.

Jasmin
28-09-2005, 07:18 PM
My old french teacher looked like something off the Planet Of The Apes.
My tutor looks like prince charming off shrek 2THE GUY WEARS LIPGLOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Eamonn
28-09-2005, 07:21 PM
Yea he can get away with it , it was like this :

Steven : ''*Shouts random stuff*''
Sir : ''Eamonn was that you?
Me : ''Err no''
Jamie : ''It was steven''
Sir : *Writes eamonn on the board for after school detention*
Me : ''Omg it werent even me !''

10 Minutes Later

Steven : ''Shouts more random stuff''
Sir : *Stares*

Then i shouted Sir if you use your frikking ears you will see it was him again you old ***

Then people lauged got sent to refocus xD

ross
28-09-2005, 07:23 PM
Yea he can get away with it , it was like this :

Steven : ''*Shouts random stuff*''
Sir : ''Eamonn was that you?
Me : ''Err no''
Jamie : ''It was steven''
Sir : *Writes eamonn on the board for after school detention*
Me : ''Omg it werent even me !''

10 Minutes Later

Steven : ''Shouts more random stuff''
Sir : *Stares*

Then i shouted Sir if you use your frikking ears you will see it was him again you old ***

Then people lauged got sent to refocus xD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, lmao. That happens MANY times - also what does REFOCUS mean?

Eamonn
28-09-2005, 07:25 PM
It this room you have to sit in for 7 Periods like say you get sent there 4th Period on monday you would have to stay there for the 1st 3 periods on tuesday

It some small boiling room and they make you sit there and they give you work but no one does it xD

ross
28-09-2005, 07:27 PM
Oh, when I get in trouble it's like:

"GET OUT BOY!!"
"GET TO THE HEAD OF KEYSTAGE4"
"GET TO YOUR HEAD OF YEAR!!"
"STAND IN THE CORNER"

I just run away and go home ;)

properclone
28-09-2005, 07:27 PM
teachers have swore at friends of mine before now.

Aliness
28-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Mmmm,
Teachers Hate Me,
Feelings Mutual <3

ross
28-09-2005, 07:35 PM
teachers have swore at friends of mine before now.
Rude isn't it.

HellyBelly
28-09-2005, 07:36 PM
Just keep answering him back and giving him evils, because its fun xD

,Alexx.
28-09-2005, 07:36 PM
My teachers hate me because i always chat back and talk etc I nearly sued my teacher before because he hit me he was suspended from work for 2 month :).

QuackMe
28-09-2005, 07:38 PM

WOAH, My teacher looks like santa an all, whats his name mines mr.mcormick or sank like dat and i always answer back to him..

HellyBelly
28-09-2005, 07:39 PM
My teachers hate me because i always chat back and talk etc I nearly sued my teacher before because he hit me he was suspended from work for 2 month :).
I'm like that, and our art teacher told me to f*** off xD and then I said, go f*** a chicken!

He always says this aswell

STOP CHUCKING THAT F***ING CLAY!

Clarissa
28-09-2005, 07:39 PM
I got called a muppet and an idiot by my physics teacher today! lol

ross
28-09-2005, 07:40 PM
His name is:

Dr.Roberts :P

HellyBelly
28-09-2005, 07:41 PM
His name is:

Dr.Roberts :P
Lmao, my art teacher is called Mr Rothery, he stinks of BO aswell ;[

Eamonn
Teachers always swear at us :@
We swear back though
And theres this one teacher thats the worst he has a condition so he has no hair and he went to me p*** of and go airbrush ya freckles so i shouted at him oh stfu and go grow some hair got sent to the head :o

and the teachers know that i tell everyone to move there desks when the teacher has turned there backs so i get the blame xD

Aliness
Most Teachers Hate Me because me and my gang thought
it would be funny to get drunk at the swimming pool on a
School trip [We are stoopid, Dont try this at Home, or at any
Swimming pools] Well, We were all out of our heads and all 7
of us got pulled out of the pool [with our clothes on] and pulled
us back to school and made us write lines. Since then, No teacher
has ever been nice to me :s I was stoopid but, Everyone makes mistakes ?
I also back-chat and poke fun of the teachers, But its not my fault there ugly ?

Victimized
Our R.E teacher gets well stressy, he threw a gluestick at a kid and dented the wall!

Eamonn
28-09-2005, 07:43 PM
Our R.E teacher gets well stressy, he threw a gluestick at a kid and dented the wall!

Lol we always throw glue and rubbers at the teacher they never know who it is

ross
28-09-2005, 07:46 PM
My ART teacher is my Science teachers wife :(

Clarissa
28-09-2005, 07:46 PM
We had a rubber and a paper fight today in PHSE we were chucking rubbers and balls of paper at each other, it was soo funny. We had a sub because my form tutor was on a trip, my mate bekki chucked a rubber and it hit the teacher in the head and he didn't notice lmao. it was so funny i didnt do any work it was a load of bs anyway it was about running away! loool

Eamonn
28-09-2005, 07:51 PM
Me , lebo , simone and danny tis was so funny we had a big paper fight in french pmsl hit the teacher did'nt notice !

ross
28-09-2005, 07:52 PM
Ew, my mate Jessica and I were sitting at the front row, our French teacher made us, and the teacher left and Jessica was looking on his desk and found a bottle of fresh Volvic water, it was open already so she decided to have a drop so she did, but after she had a drop she spat back into and when the teacher came back, he drunk it, lmao.

Clarissa
28-09-2005, 07:55 PM
lol, im usually moved to the front row for talking and peeing about so when the teacher turns around to write on the board i flick ink at his/her back its hilarious anyone else do that?

Aliness
28-09-2005, 07:58 PM
*Rasies Hand*
No I mean I never :s

ross
28-09-2005, 07:59 PM
lol, im usually moved to the front row for talking and peeing about so when the teacher turns around to write on the board i flick ink at his/her back its hilarious anyone else do that?
Lmao, haha yeah.

Steph
28-09-2005, 08:00 PM
ha we had this history teacher training at our school and someone kept flicking ink at him heehee.
Omg it was so funny because he was called Mr.Robertson but me and my mate called him Mr.McDonald (Ronald McDonald) cause he had ginger hair and was the ugliest person ever (no offence to gingers, I'm not anti-ginger) and then he was giving us these sheets he'd printed out from that schoolhistory website and on them it says the person who wrote them (so it's like someone from the website) and it said by Mr.McDonald, was such a funny coincidence. Ok I've babbled on..

Clarissa
28-09-2005, 08:02 PM
Lmao, im sure everyones done it :P

Loui
28-09-2005, 08:12 PM
God it's like my science teacher, he smells, he's got dandruff, he has sweat patches under his armpit, and he has a go at you for anything. That's exactly the thing he would say to me.

Magnet
28-09-2005, 08:12 PM
Ha! These are hilarious.

In geography one time this man called Mr. Jackson, a sub, came to teach us as the Geography teacher was on a trip. He has a badge a tip-exxed his first name out, but yu could see through it, and you won't believe me but he was called Michael LOOOOL. Anyways, I was talking and annoying him and I got sent behind and he told us to do a dot on every millimetre of the page. So I said "But I don't wanna" and got kept behind 20 minutes. I argued that 20 minutes is too long and as I was walking away I shouted "Get lost whacko Jacko!"

Fruitbox.
28-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Perhaps he just like the word stupid?

Aliness
28-09-2005, 08:28 PM
Maybe He Was Just Jelous Coz Teachers are dumb
and want to feel clever :o <3

Adam$
28-09-2005, 08:35 PM
I don't think teachers are allowed to call you stupid in a negative attitude.

Magnet
28-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Lol, jealous.. Who knows, he could even have feelings for Ross (As in hatred...)

Also..
One time we had a sub for Geography (Our Geo teacher is always away) and she was a midget who had a weird voice. Anyhoo I flicked a pen at her when she turned around and she said "who was that" and a snitch snithced on me (:l) and I said "But I clicked the pen on the table and it fired out my hand onto you. It's a new pen and the spring is really bouncy" SHE BELIEVED IT!! And then my friend stole my pencil case and I purposely shouted at him and got sent to PD (Isolation) but I didn't go and the deputy-head ended up coming and he took me and he said "Either go to PD, or we'll ring your parents and have them come in". I said "Ring them then, I ain't going to PD." ha I got let off :D

Aliness
28-09-2005, 08:37 PM
I don't think teachers are allowed to call you stupid in a negative attitude.

^^ Good point,
Unless there kidding or summat,
Hmmm, DOnt Know if its true or not :s

rachel:
28-09-2005, 08:43 PM

HO HO HO
xD

My friend got called stoopid by da pe teacher wen she knockd the ball outta my hands and hit my friends facexD

,Alexx.
28-09-2005, 08:47 PM
Theres this teacher who really hates me and he only started at the begginning of the year! He got pushed over today :) it was so funny lol

rachel:
28-09-2005, 08:50 PM
ma pe teacher hates ppl who r very bad at PE or who cant be bothered
xD and my d+t teacher was so angry the whole d+t corridor cud hear him shouting
e even swore :O
how nawty

Magnet
28-09-2005, 08:51 PM
Ha my cousin when she was in year 11, they have awards an everything. Anyhoo she won funniest female and went up to get the award from the headmaster and she pushed him dead hard and he tripped over the stand LOL!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!