PDA

View Full Version : Hurt x'[ so much

Jasmin
28-09-2005, 07:48 PM
a guy asked me out, i agreed because i liked him, so we held hands and did stuf that natural girls and boys, do then we went to the disco together, and then at the slow dance music, i asked him to dance, he moved away from me, and ignored me so i asked him again, and he shouted NO I DONT WANNA DANCE WITH YOU i thought he was joking at first, and i said "its ok, we dont have to dance if you dont want to, i cant dance either," so then he yelled SHUTUP FOLLOWING ME YOU DUMBO x[ i was sad, and wondered, so i asked him whats wrong, and i tried to hold his hand, but he shoved it away, and said LISTEN, JASMIN IT WAS A JOKE, A STUPID JOKE, I NEVER LIKED YOU AND NEVER WILL, NOW PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE! x'[ i ran out of the disco, and it still haunts me now x[ thats what the "me x[" doll is about, i cant get over it x[ the whole school bullies me now, im 2wice as much bullied now [as my hair is ginger] and now everyone teases me about it, x[ any advise?

Ive started fanceing another guy, and it feels like love, but he doesnt evan know me or talk to me, x[ im heartbroken, and i have been twice, im starting to think my friend is beautiful and gorgeous, and she is, but she's straight. she's a fantasy and so is he, i dont want to hurt myself or her or him x[

Edit by Urges - Thread closed to prevent further arguements. Thanks

rachel:
28-09-2005, 09:04 PM
Try asking him why he was joking about it.

Dan Williamson
28-09-2005, 09:05 PM
a guy asked me out, i agreed because i liked him, so we held hands and did stuf that natural girls and boys, do then we went to the disco together, and then at the slow dance music, i asked him to dance, he moved away from me, and ignored me so i asked him again, and he shouted NO I DONT WANNA DANCE WITH YOU i thought he was joking at first, and i said "its ok, we dont have to dance if you dont want to, i cant dance either," so then he yelled SHUTUP FOLLOWING ME YOU DUMBO x[ i was sad, and wondered, so i asked him whats wrong, and i tried to hold his hand, but he shoved it away, and said LISTEN, JASMIN IT WAS A JOKE, A STUPID JOKE, I NEVER LIKED YOU AND NEVER WILL, NOW PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE! x'[ i ran out of the disco, and it still haunts me now x[ thats what the "me x[" doll is about, i cant get over it x[ the whole school bullies me now, im 2wice as much bullied now [as my hair is ginger] and now everyone teases me about it, x[ any advise?

Ive started fanceing another guy, and it feels like love, but he doesnt evan know me or talk to me, x[ im heartbroken, and i have been twice, im starting to think my friend is beautiful and gorgeous, and she is, but she's straight. she's a fantasy and so is he, i dont want to hurt myself or her or him x[

Sorry to hear about the whole disco fiasca, Hope you get it sorted out.

Yet thinking your female mate is pretty is nothing bad.

rachel:
28-09-2005, 09:07 PM
Ask him why he was joking and did his friendz pressure him in 2 it

Dan Williamson
28-09-2005, 09:24 PM
Ask him why he was joking and did his friendz pressure him in 2 it

Or go upto him and smack ten s**t's outta him.

.Lynn
28-09-2005, 09:37 PM
Try talking to the other guy and getting to know him.

Seems like you have a hard life..

GommeInc
28-09-2005, 09:41 PM
What a sick sexually immature pillock is all I can say. Lying about love is an awful thing and hopefully he will suffer in the mere future because of it. Take it in your stride, just think "I don't want that prat liking me, if he facts it" and if he walks around with another girl you can either say good on you mate or tell her what a sexuallty immature prat he is...

.Lynn
28-09-2005, 09:45 PM
I think I read on the forum before, that that happened to you before i think it went like this;

a guy asked you out then he said yes then he said ew why would I want to go out with a fat strawberry

is that right? if it is just ignore all the guys, and if its nessecary change schools and start a new beginning

Demynx
29-09-2005, 12:06 AM
Remember School dosnt last forever. Why don't you have fun with your life instead of thinking about it. :( Mabey You can play outside or go play video games dont think what makes you sad.

Loaned
29-09-2005, 05:01 AM
Discowned.

Kieeran
29-09-2005, 05:07 AM
Discowned.
Made me giggle but thats not nice at all :@ How immature the girls upset and you make a joke out of it

Loaned
29-09-2005, 05:09 AM
Made me giggle but thats not nice at all :@ How immature the girls upset and you make a joke out of it
Read the sig.

Kieeran
29-09-2005, 05:10 AM
Spose if thats the way you want to play

Gaby
29-09-2005, 05:14 AM
Luv Hurts.....

Bef
29-09-2005, 05:17 AM
-Jumps in car- RIGHT IM GOING TO SMASH EVERYONES HEADS IN! Jazzy remember what i said to u <3 Your beautiful, you need to believe it inside. You need to love yourself before anyone else can. Ignore these pathetic bullies. The prettiest girl i no has ginger hair. People used to call her names but that was because they were jelous. Sounds silly but its true. I still no some lame biitchy girls who will say stuff about her. And they do that because there so insecure! Ive seen pics of u jaz and u r beautiful. Ignore these bullies. Your worth 10 of them!

Kieeran
29-09-2005, 05:21 AM
Theresa pretty girl who has ginger hair in our school too thes nout wrong with it its the inside that counts <3 Dont let it get to you, if you dont let it get to you it will get to them

Bef
29-09-2005, 05:22 AM
I wish i was pretty lol. but theres no hope for me. all i can do is try not to think about the state im in and help others.

Loaned
29-09-2005, 05:28 AM
Theresa pretty girl who has ginger hair in our school too thes nout wrong with it its the inside that counts <3 Dont let it get to you, if you dont let it get to you it will get to them
http://faculty.tcc.cc.fl.us/scma/resources/bsc2085L/P1/L1/torso_pat6.jpg

I'd hit it... twice...

With a baseball bat...

Anyway, it's always the ugly that say "it's the inside that counts".

Bef
29-09-2005, 05:30 AM
Wow u really are a comedien arnt u!

Loaned
29-09-2005, 05:31 AM
Wow, you really are a comedian, aren't you!
No, but at least I can spell.

Bef
29-09-2005, 05:32 AM
Do u no what, i actually knew you were going to say that. I think anyones spelling would be a bit off at half six in the morning when they havn't had a wink of sleep. Plus i suc at spelling anyway :)

Loaned
29-09-2005, 05:38 AM
Do u no what, i actually knew you were going to say that. I think anyones spelling would be a bit off at half six in the morning when they havn't had a wink of sleep. Plus i suc at spelling anyway :)

Removed

Edit by Urges - Hello, you may or may not know, but some of your comments can be hurtful to others. Therfore I have removed your message. Please refrain from doing this in the future. Thanks

Bef
29-09-2005, 05:41 AM
Lmao, so offended mate! Do u no how old that joke is? And btw id never be a pizza delivery girl, The outfits, so not me!

Loaned
29-09-2005, 05:45 AM
Lmao, so offended mate! Do u no how old that joke is? And btw id never be a pizza delivery girl, The outfits, so not me!
Do you know how old that comeback is?

Name the greatest invention to ever come out of Wales.

The fireproof match.

Bef
29-09-2005, 05:52 AM
Lol... im surprised you even no where Wales is!
What you think of as intelligence is actually arrogance.
It doesn't bother me if my spelling is slightly off on a habbo forum at 6:50 in the morning after a sleepless night. And pathetic insults/jokes (can you even call them that?) from silly little boys i don't no arn't going to bother me, sorry mate! Maybe you get some sick thrill out of being spitefull to people you don't even no over an internet forum but i have alot bigger things to worry about at the moment. So im going to end this patheticness here and not type another word to you. :)

Loaned
29-09-2005, 05:54 AM
Lol... im surprised you even no where Wales is!
What you think of as intelligence is actually arrogance.
It doesn't bother me if my spelling is slightly off on a habbo forum at 6:50 in the morning after a sleepless night. And pathetic insults/jokes (can you even call them that?) from silly little boys i don't no arn't going to bother me, sorry mate! Maybe you get some sick thrill out of being spitefull to people you don't even no over an internet forum but i have alot bigger things to worry about at the moment. So im going to end this patheticness here and not type another word to you. :)
Silly little boy? You seem like a 9 year old who is giving birth to an insest siamise twin.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!