PDA

View Full Version : I lost my Best mate!

Originalities
28-09-2005, 08:26 PM
I had a really good relationship with my Best Friend and we were very close but i never actually knew his sexuality but i think he was bi. Anyway, I decided to tell him about my sexuality (bi) after we kind of got drunk and kissed but both backed off. I couldn't face telling him so instead i decided to let off hints but.... When i got back off holiday i got 2 emails hinting that he didnt want to be mates anymore i asked him why and he said that I annoy him and I brag too much (which i don't). He turned half my friends against me but after a months recovery I feel that Im better with out him because what i keep thinking is, what if we were stil mates where would it lead?

What do you lot think about all this because im iterested ALSO if he asks to be my mate again what should i say. Please comment because i need your help!

Originalities
x x x x x

Dan Williamson
28-09-2005, 09:00 PM
I had a really good relationship with my Best Friend and we were very close but i never actually knew his sexuality but i think he was bi. Anyway, I decided to tell him about my sexuality (bi) after we kind of got drunk and kissed but both backed off. I couldn't face telling him so instead i decided to let off hints but.... When i got back off holiday i got 2 emails hinting that he didnt want to be mates anymore i asked him why and he said that I annoy him and I brag too much (which i don't). He turned half my friends against me but after a months recovery I feel that Im better with out him because what i keep thinking is, what if we were stil mates where would it lead?

What do you lot think about all this because im iterested ALSO if he asks to be my mate again what should i say. Please comment because i need your help!

Originalities
x x x x x

I think if he's setting your mates against you then your better off without him and if he falls out with you over one drunken kiss i mean geez.

Demynx
29-09-2005, 12:02 AM
:o But I guess you shouldnt go with him anywhere he is probably still drunk. :/
God does wiered things my friend.

blah blah blah
30-09-2005, 09:31 AM
Aiight from what this sounds like, he just sounds scared. because he probably picked up those hints and might not have liked them so when you kissed and then he emailed you that you brag to much he might of thought you would tell everyone about the kiss. he obviously didnt feel the same way about you as you did with him so he got a bit scared. and with turning your friends against you, that could be because he told them that you could be gay so stay away! it might not be nice but it some straight people freak out.
if he asked you to be m8s again, if it was me, id say no. he dosent sound like some1 that understands you.

:Jamie
30-09-2005, 12:38 PM
If he fit?

Edit by Urges - Please try to keep on topic, thankyou.

Computer
30-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Well my opinion is this... He is probobly gay/bi himself, and feels that your a threat towards him (if he picked the hints up) As you might be 'Fitter' or whatever you want too call him that him, So basicly he doesnt want too hang around with you because you will 'Steal' all the guys from him "Stupid i know <3"
Or it could be the whole daffid thomas thingy 'I'm the only gay in the village' If you get me lol, Aslong as your happy about being bi, Then its his problem, From your post's ive read, i would say he's lost a great friend, So its his loss, Not yours, and if you feel that you miss him, Just think... He lost you, You lost nothing..

Hope this helps <3

-Nicholas

Originalities
30-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the comments so far the've really helped me but... Although I have some great Girl and boy mates at the moment I still see him around school and the whole story goes through my head and makes me all depressed for the next 5 mins after. Hes also in my maths set and he was staring at me an awful lot and he tried to speak to me and start a conversation but I tried to ignore him (and he was at the other side of the room). Also I have found out he is Bi aswell. All this is making me confused lol
Originalities

blah blah blah
01-10-2005, 05:01 AM
Woah, Hes bi? sorry for sounding surprised but your first post made the message soundn he aint bi. i dunno what to say now :eusa_thin :eusa_thin :eusa_thin O! i got it! if you still feel for him this is wat you should do; still ignor him until he makes a move, now you gotta be careful cuz when you kissed befor it totally backfired with him freaking out so what you gotta do is just try and resist him but talk to him, nothing more until you know hes not just joking around. and this time make sure one of you aint drunk ;) Hope that helps ya out :d

Col
01-10-2005, 07:34 AM
I am sorry to hear what happened, but I feel like I need to give a bit of slight advice for you, which may help you when it comes back to him asking you to be friends again.
If he asked to be friends with you again; simply say to him, how can I become a friend to you after you turned the majority of my friends against me? Now, you come crying back to me, who do you think I am?!

Say that to him, don't let him away with it softly. It takes a brave man/woman to stand up tall and tell the world what they think about one another.

Originalities
01-10-2005, 01:13 PM
Thanks I'll definately use that advice when the time comes :)

HeyHey!
01-10-2005, 02:45 PM
Edit by Urges - Please do not avoid the filter, or post homophobic comments

Originalities
01-10-2005, 07:59 PM
And that would work because?

blah blah blah
02-10-2005, 03:19 AM
ewan's solution : punch his fu'ckign cu'nt in k lool

Haha!...no i dont think would work

Dk.
02-10-2005, 03:32 AM
wow im suprised so many people actually cared about the gay relationship betwen u and ur mate well yea good luck with that or w/e bi

Dk.
02-10-2005, 03:34 AM
ewan's solution : punch his fu'ckign cu'nt in k lool

ok thats a ret'arded answer rite coz he is a boy and dont have a cu'nt
**** :)

also y is ret'arded shown as ******** when i could be sayin somet like i found out today that i am mentally reta'rded ;'[

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!