PDA

View Full Version : Im Getting Scared Now! :(

Demynx
29-09-2005, 12:20 AM
Ok People In school are scaring me about puberty And now Im getting really scared what they are saying that you will become Something and bad things will happen Im eleven and getting scared. Help!

.Lynn
29-09-2005, 12:22 AM
Lol lol lol lol llol lhahaha :D sorry this post was just too funny..

go to this thread:

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=81475

Demynx
29-09-2005, 12:46 AM
I think I found somthing scarier than puberty. AHA! You!

Speared
29-09-2005, 12:48 AM
It's okay buddy, it's a normal thing and it's different for everyone, what I mean is that people deal with it in different ways. And it happens at different times for people aswell. So don't worry everyone goes through so don't be nervous. :D

mousemutant
30-09-2005, 11:51 PM
Stuff changed, accept it and go with your instincts. Finneesh.

YellowParasol
01-10-2005, 08:16 AM
It's okay buddy, it's a normal thing and it's different for everyone, what I mean is that people deal with it in different ways. And it happens at different times for people aswell. So don't worry everyone goes through so don't be nervous. :D
Yeah, basically what he said :)

Eamonn
01-10-2005, 09:00 AM
Your scared of puberty ? And its not always at eleven

HeyHey!
01-10-2005, 02:20 PM
gees this is funny, habbox users think their councilors ROFLCOPTER

Magnet
01-10-2005, 02:22 PM
gees this is funny, habbox users think their councilors ROFLCOPTER

Hmm.. Well seeing as your using Habbox by posting, you think your a councilor? Am I right.

And to the guy who made this thread. Seriously, their is nothing to be scared about. You need Puberty. Without it you'd act like a 10 yera old for the rest of your life.

Undesirable
01-10-2005, 02:23 PM
Your not even eleven yet :o God your young.. or maybe am just old! :( Either way.. it's nothign to be scared about lol, everyone has to go through it!

HeyHey!
01-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Edit by Urges - These comments are not allowed, therfore it has been removed.

Undesirable
01-10-2005, 02:39 PM
That's not very nice! You were under 11 once!

HeyHey!
01-10-2005, 02:40 PM
I know :$ l;olololol

[Moderator] - Please stay on topic - post about the issue in hand or don't post at all.

Demynx
01-10-2005, 10:10 PM
Heyheyi got 2 words for you: Bite me!

[Moderator] - Please stay on topic - post about the issue in hand or don't post at all.

Ostinato
01-10-2005, 11:23 PM
Hmm..

You just need to remember, you are not the only one in this position. There are millions of 10 year olds in the same situation as you. One day you will begin puberty, and you probably won't even notice for maybe a couple of weeks! Nothing bad happens. You just mature, mentally and physically. Enjoy it and make the most of your teenage years, and I can assure you, if you live them to the fullest - puberty is nothing to worry about.

ReInfected
01-10-2005, 11:38 PM
and you probably won't even notice...
Unless u start feeling itchy and fuzzy down south. Then u will notice :D Everyone goes through it man no biggie

Uwe
02-10-2005, 01:43 AM
Ok People In school are scaring me about puberty And now Im getting really scared what they are saying that you will become Something and bad things will happen Im eleven and getting scared. Help!

Roflmao!
Nothing bad happens.
and this shouldn't be here.
Basically, your voice "breaks" you get hair in other places and someother stuff.
nothing to be scared of xD

Ash♥
09-10-2005, 03:39 AM
Lol lol lol lol llol lhahaha :D sorry this post was just too funny..

go to this thread:

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=81475

Your supposed to take this seriously. :/

le harry
09-10-2005, 03:57 AM
Dont worry about it man, nothing to be scared of, its basically just changes to your body, you get bigger, stronger etc, some hair here and there :P so dont worry it happens to everyone, millions of kids. :)

HeyHey!
11-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Dont worry about it man, nothing to be scared of, its basically just changes to your body, you get bigger, stronger etc, some hair here and there :P so dont worry it happens to everyone, millions of kids. :)

loool liess some kids dont get it

Kimmeh.
12-10-2005, 06:36 PM
'Tis what makes you a man my son :D Even girls go through puberty, we have it worse we get menstrual cycles, it's terrible, if you felt the pain we feel 2 weeks before our time of the month you'd think being a bloke is easier. :']

FRISC0
17-10-2005, 09:09 PM
Heya Mystic-Son

Everyone at your age is going through the same thing.
It might not seem like it but it is.
All the "Chavy" People will be like oh i know everything do you know what this is haha you dont know. But most of it they dont know themselfs either.

Just go with the flow :)
If you have any questions, Try the internet :)

GoldSolid
20-10-2005, 12:43 PM

roflmao.. its nothing to be scared about.. u'll just start feeling horny and grow hairs down below :) (YOU SHOULD BE SCARED ABOUT BIG FAT SPOTS, lmao jk jk)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!