PDA

View Full Version : ....I want an answer....

Loaned
29-09-2005, 04:58 AM
Someone answer.

http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=90474

Edit by Urges - Please do not make follow up threads when the thread you are re-creating was closed, for a reason. Thanks

Bef
29-09-2005, 05:21 AM
Well im 16 and im straight... I no that because i get turned on by guys and not girls... Ive known that since i hit puberty at like 9 years old... I guess thats how they no!

Kieeran
29-09-2005, 05:24 AM
Some people arnt sure at that age though due to there hormones going haywire but of course they can decide if they're gay straight or bi

it's their life and its there game they play

Loaned
29-09-2005, 05:26 AM
Some people arnt sure at that age though due to there hormones going haywire but of course they can decide if they're gay straight or bi

it's their life and its there game they play
I didn't know hunting as.ses was a ga...

Nevermind.

Kieeran
29-09-2005, 05:28 AM
it's called life

Loaned
29-09-2005, 05:29 AM
it's called life
Preteens sodomising/thinking about sodomising preteens isn't life.

You don't know if you are gay/bi until you are like... 18...

Kieeran
29-09-2005, 05:31 AM
Is that a fact?

Loaned
29-09-2005, 05:33 AM
http://www.youth.org/yao/docs/i-think-article-gay.html

Notice most of them are 17ish.

Kieeran
29-09-2005, 05:35 AM
The age they left school

Most people know they are gay but dont admitt untill they leave school becasue they may fear being bullied

Bef
29-09-2005, 05:36 AM
I don't think so mate. Most homosexuals say they have felt that way since they were young. My cousin knew he was gay when he was 13. Hes nearly 40 now and hes still gay! My mums best friend came out when she was 14 and guess what, she is still a lesbian...
You can't stereotype people like that. Some may come out later but guarantee you they have been feeling like that since a much younger age.
I don't think you can just wake up one day Gay!

Kieeran
29-09-2005, 05:39 AM
I think some people dont like to admitt it too they try to fight it off if you know what i mean

Loaned
29-09-2005, 05:41 AM
I don't think so mate. Most homosexuals say they have felt that way since they were young. My cousin knew he was gay when he was 13. Hes nearly 40 now and hes still gay! My mums best friend came out when she was 14 and guess what, she is still a lesbian...
You can't stereotype people like that. Some may come out later but guarantee you they have been feeling like that since a much younger age.
I don't think you can just wake up one day Gay!
Actually, you can. It depends on how you grow up.

If you are abused, you have a greater chance of being gay.

If you are made fun of, you have a greater chance of being gay.

When you are only 11-13, you are going through puberty and you don't know if the feelings are true. You don't know for sure until you are 17ish.

Bef
29-09-2005, 05:42 AM
How do u no? R u talking from experience. Because im not, im just talking about what Gay friends have told me :)

Loaned
29-09-2005, 05:43 AM
I think some people dont like to admitt it too they try to fight it off if you know what i mean
It would have helped if you used the correct capitols.

Being gay on Habbo is like a bandwagon. A majority of the people claiming they are gay are lying. You don't know if you are gay until you are older.

Loaned
How do u no? R u talking from experience. Because im not, im just talking about what Gay friends have told me :)
I'm talking from knowledge and intellegence. Something you lack.

Kieeran
Actually, you can. It depends on how you grow up.

If you are abused, you have a greater chance of being gay.

If you are made fun of, you have a greater chance of being gay.

When you are only 11-13, you are going through puberty and you don't know if the feelings are true. You don't know for sure until you are 17ish.

"I don't remember exactly when I first knew I was gay, but I do remember that the thought of *** with men always excited me"--Alan, age 19.

"I never had any real attraction towards women, but I really knew that I was gay when puberty began. I felt an attraction toward the other boys and I was curious to find out what they were like"--James, age 17.

"One day I was flipping through a magazine, there was a cute guy, and bam! I knew"--Antonio, age 16

Bef
29-09-2005, 05:47 AM
Lmao, you don't no me mate. And tbh you really don't seem to intelligent to me. More big headed. How old are you anyway? 12? 13?

Loaned
29-09-2005, 05:49 AM
http://www.puberty101.com/p_amigay.shtml

:rolleyes:

You don't know you are gay until you are completely through puberty AND have experimented...

Loaned
29-09-2005, 05:50 AM
Lmao, you don't no me mate. And tbh you really don't seem to intelligent to me. More big headed. How old are you anyway? 12? 13?

Baloot
29-09-2005, 05:50 AM
You don't nessacarilly know you're gay until you're older, I'm 14, and I KNOW I'm gay, I'm not unsure of anything.

Loaned
29-09-2005, 05:51 AM
You don't nessacarilly know you're gay until you're older, I'm 14, and I KNOW I'm gay, I'm not unsure of anything.
I don't know why you UKers are so thickheaded. I teach health. That was my major in college. I know this for a fact.

Magnet
29-09-2005, 05:29 PM
If that is true.. Get a real life. And if it isn't, get a real life still xD

Most people find out around 14-15.. I'm 12 and I am still in the "wondering" stage, I still wonder the possibilities of my sexuality. For now I'm straight, but let's wait till I get a bit older eh?

And alot of peole (Unless they have a lot of courage) don't come out during their school years, college they may, but not school, fear of idiots bullying them.

I don't know why you UKers are so thickheaded. I teach health. That was my major in college. I know this for a fact.
Haha, we ain't thickheaded. British people are actually very smart. You see one person acting stupid (In your eyes, not mine) and you automatically think everyone in the UK is stupid? Get a life...

Digital
29-09-2005, 05:39 PM
I'm 13 and love girl's i dont look at boys that way ;| i dunno how ppl can trun gay but hey as long as i have girls around i dont care. :rolleyes:

GommeInc
29-09-2005, 06:20 PM
Preteens sodomising/thinking about sodomising preteens isn't life.

You don't know if you are gay/bi until you are like... 18...
False, 14 is the lowest age at which you can be certain you are gay.

UK and US are different, learning something says otherwise, you know you are gay when you do (if you get what I mean), basically the time will come./

I'm 13 and love girl's i dont look at boys that way ;| i dunno how ppl can trun gay but hey as long as i have girls around i dont care. :rolleyes:
Why do people like tomato ketchup on their chips while other people have it on the side so they can dip them? (Only example I can think of at this moment in time).

Hypocrit :rolleyes: What you have been taught may not be neccessarily true.

Digital
29-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Why do people like tomato ketchup on their chips while other people have it on the side so they can dip them? (Only example I can think of at this moment in time).
Huh :rolleyes:

GommeInc
29-09-2005, 06:25 PM
Huh :rolleyes:
Simple answer is, because it is life, not everyone can be one thing. Why Homosexuals exist is quite a tricky question yet feels so easy to answer. They exist because they need to exist in away.

Mentor
29-09-2005, 06:48 PM
You call the people here thickheads, yet your supposeldy a teacher, whos finished collage and your still being outsmarted by children :rolleyes:

False, 14 is the lowest age at which you can be certain you are gay.

Id dissagree since humans have no set times for pubety etc, everyone matures at diffent rates, some people may be fully matrue by 10, others may not even be fully mature at 20 "/

GommeInc
29-09-2005, 07:15 PM
14 years of age is the youngest age with the most numbers. There is a lower age, but it doesn't have that many.

Mentor
29-09-2005, 07:17 PM
14 years of age is the youngest age with the most numbers. There is a lower age, but it doesn't have that many.
It may be the averge im not sure, but it realy does hevely depend on the person, and even the gender, as biologcal femails mature far earlyer than males do "/

ashLOVESMatt!
29-09-2005, 07:18 PM
There is no fixed age, people grow up and mature more quickly than others. I started having feelings for boys when I was 12 >.>

GommeInc
29-09-2005, 07:58 PM
There is no fixed age, people grow up and mature more quickly than others. I started having feelings for boys when I was 12 >.>
Which makes you below average age... and I was talking about males Mentor.

Bef
29-09-2005, 09:01 PM
What i really dont get is why a 42 year old teacher is spending his time arguing with teenagers. You are obviously very small minded. You state in your sig that your not nice, but mate you seem to have a problem, i don't have a problem with adults going on habbo/rune or the forums, but when there needlessly insulting children and teenagers, thats wrong. Maybe you do have a degree in health but seriously now, Intelligence isn't all about what you have writen down on paper!

Crouch
29-09-2005, 09:44 PM
If the thread was closed in the first place, dont make a new one.

Urges
30-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Removed - Mistaken post.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!