PDA

View Full Version : NHL 2005

ted-crilley
13-10-2004, 06:02 PM
I know there must be some ice hockey fans amoung you :) like myself

ive got this review off a website for Nhl 2005 it looks good :D

Though updated season statistics and player information are welcome with series veterans, it's what's new about NHL 2005 that really matters to its players. Firstly, EA has introduced what it calls Open Ice Control, which is a fancy saying for a better play mechanic. Noticeably different from earlier instalments, gameplay is now much more seamless, affording players the ability to switch between players, call for passes and set up defensive double teams with the push of a button. Quite simply, the game is more fluid than it's ever been.

Furthermore, NHL 2005 is host to brand new skating engine that affords its players remarkable precision and control. It's not only superior in terms of gameplay; it also helps to better capture the fast-paced play of the sport, placing an emphasis on a character's gliding and acceleration. In addition, skaters are now driven be new 'personality AI', a technique that sees individual NHL stars behave as they would in real life.

Dynasty mode, effectively the game's built-in management simulation, is largely the same as it was before. However, there is a new and in-depth email system to tinker with, bringing the series right up to date.

With every update we ask ourselves how EA will beat the latest NHL game, and every year we seem to get a very good answer. Who knows what NHL 2006 will have in store?

Simonac55
16-10-2004, 03:45 PM
I don't know but I think the NHL games are really cool. It has really good graphics and it is really fun to play. I hope the NHL 2006 will be as good and maybe even better than the lastest.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!