PDA

View Full Version : a wasnt skulled lost full rune with zammy kite urgh man

DarkSound
29-09-2005, 05:34 PM
not having that at al

Neil
29-09-2005, 07:04 PM
not having that at al
You shouldn't of taken full rune and a zammy kite into the wildy, it's your own lose, if it's a bug then report it to JaGex don't waste space posting it here

asig
29-09-2005, 07:07 PM
why is he wasteing space?, this forum is runescape, and he posted about runescape.

Neil
29-09-2005, 07:20 PM
why is he wasteing space?, this forum is runescape, and he posted about runescape.
It is to talk about RuneScape, it's not for people to post 'oh no I died and lost all my good stuff' all I have to say to that is - If you don't want to lose your best stuff, DON'T TAKE IT or DON'T GO IN THE WILDY, it's full of the scum of RuneScape anyway [PKers]

kha3000
29-09-2005, 07:21 PM
oh well bad luck iv lost more tho

Annihillating
29-09-2005, 07:27 PM
It is to talk about RuneScape, it's not for people to post 'oh no I died and lost all my good stuff' all I have to say to that is - If you don't want to lose your best stuff, DON'T TAKE IT or DON'T GO IN THE WILDY, it's full of the scum of RuneScape anyway [PKers]

plz,dont,call,me,scum,ty:)

asig
29-09-2005, 07:30 PM
neil ahs an obsession for correcting ppl its creepy, and saying oh no i died, is pretty much talking about runescape, anything related to rs is aloud on this foruma nd not considered spamming..

Ashley 12344
29-09-2005, 07:32 PM
Pkin rules, not scum. Cept wen the ppl dont hav nefin

DarkSound
29-09-2005, 08:41 PM
im talking bout runescape to be onest am not botherd but i was in a way

Neil
29-09-2005, 08:59 PM
neil ahs an obsession for correcting ppl its creepy, and saying oh no i died, is pretty much talking about runescape, anything related to rs is aloud on this foruma nd not considered spamming..
Because I know what I'm talking about, people post pointless stuff like 'I died :(' and 'I'm leaving' it's not really relavent to anything it's just so people feel sorry for them, maybe they did die and are leaving but if they need to tell someone then they should PM insted of wasting space and putting the decent threads on like page 16 or something, and when did I say it was spamming?

Mr.Kylee
29-09-2005, 09:07 PM
Mm I agree with Neil. You shouldnt take that good stuff in wildy..you knew you can die and lose your stuff? so ^_^ I mean I'm sorry you died and lose those stuff but it's your own fault. I never take anything too good in wildy because I end up dead anyway :rolleyes:

Dan
29-09-2005, 09:44 PM
sorreh to hear that :( someone in my clan went pkin in full zammy lol he's absolutely mad

Stanfordstud
30-09-2005, 12:31 AM
Because I know what I'm talking about, people post pointless stuff like 'I died :(' and 'I'm leaving' it's not really relavent to anything it's just so people feel sorry for them, maybe they did die and are leaving but if they need to tell someone then they should PM insted of wasting space and putting the decent threads on like page 16 or something, and when did I say it was spamming?

If you dont like it, dont respond. you dont have to be an as.s about it

Iambikez
30-09-2005, 01:47 AM

I dont blame him for correcting people whznz yorzz takinz lik diz?

Ezzie.
30-09-2005, 01:55 AM
If you loose your stuff don't complain, it was your fault, if everyone posted when we'd died the habbox bandwidth would bodge :p

dups08
30-09-2005, 05:07 AM
yea sorry to hear about ur stuff but dudes give him a brake ya'll hes just telling us about a glitch, i agree with neil don't take ur good stuff out, u all aint got to freak out on him.and like he said its about runescape and if u read the description it dose say post anything about runescape like yea it space but teres lots of it we can all still breath......can't you? i can.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!