PDA

View Full Version : Do you enjoy the new hotel? Yes or no.

Santa
14-10-2004, 03:21 AM
As I see it, quite frankly some habbos are saying they dislike the new 6.0 version of habbohotel, while others say they love it, and that changes are great, but what I'm really concerned about is, what does everyone think about this over-all?

dudeguy82272
14-10-2004, 04:07 AM
I Rather enjoy the new hotel, It's safer , And you can now Remove rites without haveing to wait for a hobba for an hour :D. and also, I like it how it is categorized so that u know if it's a trade room or now . Much easier for me and other people. and the people who complain, only complain cause they usually dont know how to use it, Ask someone, It is actually quite interesting. and much cooler to use :D

Thank you :)

Moose
14-10-2004, 04:28 AM
i dunno, but what i heard is from jrh, is that you cant trade presents or place them in rooms :( and the navigator is really dumb, because instead of telling you the number of people that are in the room its the color red or green it think, im not sure, i really dont like the navigator to complicated x]

Santa
14-10-2004, 05:09 AM
Definetely, I agree with what both of you are saying. I personally, the only thing I don't like is that there is no popular list, and well I really liked how habbo had that, but oh well, I still love the catagorized rooms :) it's so much more organized.

ted-crilley
14-10-2004, 07:02 AM
I also prefer this new version of habbo. I think that the navigator is a lot more organised but sometimes slow and the removing rites thing is handy

djotto1991
14-10-2004, 05:25 PM
the new hotel hs raised many habbos eyebrows and annoyed alot of people i have learnt to use it and adapt to it and i hope the rest of the habbo world can two

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!