PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Dont Be Fooled By Habbo bf's and gf's

candydude1
30-09-2005, 11:51 AM
If u are going out with someone on habbo (your bf or your gf) dont be fooled if your boyfriend or girlfriend asks you for furni DONT GIVE IT TO THEM because they could take it and dump you and dont be fooled it doesnt matter how long you have known them. Its happened to just about 2 outta 4 so dont be fooled and NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PASS TO ANYONE.

p.s stay safe :D

Candice.T

Joeymac
30-09-2005, 01:23 PM
and u just realized this now?

RLY-CRAIG?
30-09-2005, 01:44 PM
OMG it's not possible to get a boyfriend or girlfriend on habbo you are just asking out a lot of pixels-You're not going anywhere so for crying out loud

Grindie
30-09-2005, 01:50 PM
I think people from habbo who go out with eachother are sad people who have no lifes unless you know know the person in real life, your basically going out with a loser

.Mike-
30-09-2005, 01:52 PM
erm this has been going on for a while now so why post it now?

my friend is a gold digger

Jõnathan
30-09-2005, 07:11 PM
How sad are Habbos with Habbo boyfriends/girlfriends

adidas™
30-09-2005, 07:49 PM
If u are going out with someone on habbo (your bf or your gf) dont be fooled if your boyfriend or girlfriend asks you for furni DONT GIVE IT TO THEM because they could take it and dump you and dont be fooled it doesnt matter how long you have known them. Its happened to just about 2 outta 4 so dont be fooled and NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PASS TO ANYONE.

Candice.T

u dont say "/ people havent been fooled by these idiots for the past few years now lol

le harry
01-10-2005, 09:51 AM
Going out with the person on the internet is stupid :l, Where is the relationship gonna go?

sedukshun
01-10-2005, 08:04 PM
well i think it mite be safe to say on habbo there are young teenagers who are basically having the urge to have a gf/bf. u know how it is, on the internet. it's the same with yahoo or msn. they'd want to date people. so that they can say "oh i've had 5 gfs" LOL, after a couple of days hanging out with their little gf/bf they can say "can i borrow your furni" or something scammy like that and then dump them. it's weird how they say they love such and such a habbo, and then start spammin ppls consoles how they got dumped. well all i have to say is:

lucky: the habbo u are dating actually does like u =]
unlucky: the habbo u are dating doesn't like u + will scam u >=[

if you're feeling lonely, date habbos. but don't trust ANYONE :) unless they give u stuff back too ;) what is best is...date a real person

YellowParasol
01-10-2005, 08:19 PM

Candice.T
:S Why would we give out our Pass anyway..? ;S

Fruitbox.
01-10-2005, 08:32 PM
erm this has been going on for a while now so why post it now?

my friend is a gold digger

:eusa_whis Now i aint sayin she a gold digger..

kaut
02-10-2005, 12:11 AM
Going out with the person on the internet is stupid :l, Where is the relationship gonna go?

Ohhhhh... there's lots of places to go on Habbo, you just don't know. There's the Cinema, and all those clubs and restaraunts.

I don't know, I pick up all my dates at the Dirty Duck Pub and then five days later ask if I can borrow their duck and run off with it. :D

le harry
02-10-2005, 02:41 AM
Ohhhhh... there's lots of places to go on Habbo, you just don't know. There's the Cinema, and all those clubs and restaraunts.

I don't know, I pick up all my dates at the Dirty Duck Pub and then five days later ask if I can borrow their duck and run off with it. :D

I prefer Habbo Lido :D Only if there hawt :rolleyes:

kaut
02-10-2005, 06:02 AM
I prefer Habbo Lido :D Only if there hawt :rolleyes:

eh... my habbo has tanlines. I don't go near that place cause then the girl/victim would see and run off... and there goes the duck I was going to scam off of her.

Bioda
03-10-2005, 12:00 AM
Lol I did it a loooooooooooooong time ago for fun and guess what happened? I didn't fall for it but it was quite funny. 1 yr friends will stab you in the back if it's good for them. Oh well. habbo bf's-gf's are lame lol

[Jay]
05-10-2005, 09:29 PM
I think its wierd people goin out with each other on habbo and gettin married and fostering other habbos i think its just gettin out of control
its just to wierd for me anyway :D

RLY-CRAIG?
06-10-2005, 08:36 AM
I think people from habbo who go out with eachother are sad people who have no lifes unless you know know the person in real life, your basically going out with a loser

I agree with that

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!