PDA

View Full Version : What programe do you need for...

Flisker
30-09-2005, 07:08 PM
what programe do you need for coding templates and ect cos i dunno how to code them and i need to know cos i want to code my site

J-Defoe
30-09-2005, 11:30 PM
I'd reccomend Dreamweaver 8 for making templates

MX for any other site though

Mentor
30-09-2005, 11:32 PM
None realy, just notepad, and some form of image editor is all you realy need, athogh dream weaver is probaly useful for speeding up the proccess a bit, athogh notepads all u realy need.

If paints not enogh as a graphics program just get GIMP of sorce forge, thats a pretty nice editing package, and its free

DJ-Chad
30-09-2005, 11:33 PM
I agree. Dreamweaver 8 is good. Unless, you wanna make it in paint. It takes time in paint but sometimes it looks great. Maybe a pixel program or something.

Sygon
01-10-2005, 08:22 AM
ok i recommend frontpage all but 2003 is the best, dreamweaver is ok but more complicated than frontpage, uif u want an image to be your temp just basically put the image into frontpage or dreamweaver and put it in a layer and put some layers on it and iframes very simple really

splintercell!
01-10-2005, 08:52 AM
As mentor said notepad is all you really need but of course you could use dreamweaver or frontpage but at the end of the day if you just depend on those programmes then you wont be as good at coding.

Sygon
01-10-2005, 08:56 AM
Yes thats exactly right, but if you dont know html by coding well use those programs but if you know by coding and can use notepad that is excellent ( but as i seen you posting how to code layouts i assumed you are a begginer)

Rix
01-10-2005, 09:04 AM
Frontpage and dreamweaver are just really for people for don't have the time to code it the hard way

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!