PDA

View Full Version : New PSP Color!

Bioda
30-09-2005, 11:13 PM
I just recieved my new issue of Game Informer Magazine Issue # 149 and I came across an article about a new PSP color! WHITE seems to be the new color for the PSP. Recently, in Tokyo, Sony announced that is would release a white version of their successful handheld. It will cost the same price as the base unit already in stores. It looks cool. I am unable to get a picture but if I can get 1 I will post it. It's just white but colors are some things people like to choose from. thanks

NekkLe
30-09-2005, 11:16 PM
Yeh, I saw it like 2 weeks ago, looks quite nice and stylish, I prefer the Black one though :)

Bear-Max
30-09-2005, 11:17 PM
Yeah, it came out in Japan last week ^^

I don't really like the white though, it's bound to show all the dirt that the black PSP conceals.

NekkLe
30-09-2005, 11:23 PM
Yeah, it came out in Japan last week ^^

I don't really like the white though, it's bound to show all the dirt that the black PSP conceals.

Also, don't you think that with the black facia, it would reveal more colour to the eye? seems wierd and maybe random but when your looking at the screen, your automatically looking at the whole PSP and with the black screen it has an effect with the contrasting.

Demynx
30-09-2005, 11:39 PM
Theres a sony cupon where you can get Your PSP Re-Coloured and got it Red it looks cool. So i dont know whats the point f making a PSP New colour if you can make them recolour it for you. :p

Constentine
03-10-2005, 10:59 PM
Awesome find!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!