PDA

View Full Version : Cold Blood - Chapter Two

RainFall.
01-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Here is the second installment of Cold Blood (Dedicated To Spork xD)

Cold Blood
Chapter Two
Empty Night

" Charlotte, Sarah's here " My Mum shouted. Finally!
I ran downstairs and brought Charlotte into my room. She had bought all her haloween stuff and gave me haloween treats. My favourite. Ghoul Gobstoppers! Charlotte was going as a Ghoul. I still didnt know what I was going to go as.

" What are you going to be char? " She asked
" Dont really know, anything good? " I replied
" Well how about being a witch, a nice black cat and a nice big broom " She laughed
" Oi, just because I loved witches before, dont mean I like them now " I said. Charlotte put on all her costume and she looked great in it. It even gave me a chuckle! Mum shouted from downstairs.

" Come look on the news, QUICK " She shouted

" I wonder what that could be " I said to Charlotte
" Someone may of got shot " She said shocked
" Dont be silly " I said

We both ran downstairs and saw on the news. The reporter said..

" A house went up in flames on Crotchway Lane, the house was set of by vandals. The house was a big, modern nursing home. Many individuals were killed "

Me and Charlotte looked shocked and worried. We both dashed into my bedroom window. All we could see what dark smoke all around our area. Yet again I heard police sirens all over the place.

" Oooo this haloween is going to be spooky " She laughed. I tried to laugh but words didnt come out my life. I was in alot of shock. This has never happened before. Maybe police chasing after stolen cars but noone has ever been KILLED. Me and Charlotte went down to tea and raced down our Spaghetti Meatballs and Chips and headed off to do some spooky stories.

" Char " I asked
" Yep? "
" I wonder if the Vandals will come to our street "
" Thats just nonsense "
" Are you sure? "
" Well, lets just put it this way, if something does happen, we wont know will we? "
" Why? "
" We will be dead! " She chuckled and went off to sleep. Words didnt come out my mouth. We would be dead, wouldnt we?

Addie
01-10-2005, 01:57 PM
Loveee it

BUT.....What does the last bit mean. We would be dead would we? :o I dont get it

RainFall.
01-10-2005, 02:04 PM
You will find out later
Do they survive do they die?

Addie
01-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Mmkaii..... THEY DIE :oooooooooooo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!