PDA

View Full Version : 8888889999999 IS A SCAMMER!

burton-x
01-10-2005, 02:25 PM
8888889999999 Is an imposter to the habbo 8888888999999 who is the owner of habbodemand.com (offical habbohotel.co.uk fansite)!
Do NOT let him take any of your furniture, and if you see him asking for anyones please call for help.
Just to warn you, I am NOT trying to harm anyones name I am just looking out for people.

[N]
01-10-2005, 02:26 PM
Mod please close... just more spamming

GommeInc
01-10-2005, 02:27 PM
Both are illegal with names like that, for shame on the HabboDemand owner *tisk tisk*

Digital
01-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Mod please close... just more spamming
How hes stopping ppl from getting scammed ;\

[N]
01-10-2005, 02:30 PM
But your not aloud to post there names arnt you???????/

Carlos
01-10-2005, 02:30 PM
Surely you'd notice he wasn't hc and didnt have the same rooms etc?

Smits
01-10-2005, 02:33 PM
he has tried to make the same rooms exept he's locked them all exept the donation one

burton-x
01-10-2005, 03:46 PM
Sorry to who i offended,
I was just trying to help ,

[N]
01-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Im sorry to

p.s has the quick reply box changed? :S

adidas™
01-10-2005, 06:52 PM
yh it has changed W00T!!
lol ive only just noticed too

[N]
01-10-2005, 06:55 PM
Okieeeeeee thanks, sorry off topic

burton-x
01-10-2005, 06:59 PM
lol my quick reply isn't evenworking Neither is alot of this, its all really weird, im gunan refresh page

Barmi
01-10-2005, 07:16 PM
Surely you'd notice he wasn't hc and didnt have the same rooms etc?

The real one does not alway have HC. Belive me, it is a very good resembelance. To those who know him, you think not to search the name, or question him. I've already given him a HC sofa a few months ago, when he asked for donations for a Habbo Demand comp. Then I realised it was not the real one because he kept begging for more donations for the next few weeks. He was also allowed into Fansite Drop-In (fooled another person) and made it quite obvious when he said "My right have been taken." At this point, everyone else had their rights. It because clear he was an imposter, but many of us fell for it, so you should be careful. Good post Burton. The reason you fall for it is because of the numbers involved in the name. You presume it is the person you think it is. Check some psychological stuff.

GoldenGrahams
01-10-2005, 09:22 PM
The real one does not alway have HC. Belive me, it is a very good resembelance. To those who know him, you think not to search the name, or question him. I've already given him a HC sofa a few months ago, when he asked for donations for a Habbo Demand comp. Then I realised it was not the real one because he kept begging for more donations for the next few weeks. He was also allowed into Fansite Drop-In (fooled another person) and made it quite obvious when he said "My right have been taken." At this point, everyone else had their rights. It because clear he was an imposter, but many of us fell for it, so you should be careful. Good post Burton. The reason you fall for it is because of the numbers involved in the name. You presume it is the person you think it is. Check some psychological stuff.Nicely put, toaster. ;) Another source, to tell us to think before we act! It can be hard, but I always do it.

*Does Spellcheck* (<-- That wasn't entirely necessary, but I'm just giving evidence. ;P

GommeInc
01-10-2005, 09:49 PM
I stay with my motto, I don't donate unless I know the person in real life.

Carlos
01-10-2005, 09:50 PM
I stay with my motto, I don't donate unless I know the person in real life.

Nice motto :)

burton-x
01-10-2005, 09:58 PM
The real one does not alway have HC. Belive me, it is a very good resembelance. To those who know him, you think not to search the name, or question him. I've already given him a HC sofa a few months ago, when he asked for donations for a Habbo Demand comp. Then I realised it was not the real one because he kept begging for more donations for the next few weeks. He was also allowed into Fansite Drop-In (fooled another person) and made it quite obvious when he said "My right have been taken." At this point, everyone else had their rights. It because clear he was an imposter, but many of us fell for it, so you should be careful. Good post Burton. The reason you fall for it is because of the numbers involved in the name. You presume it is the person you think it is. Check some psychological stuff.

Thank's barmeister
It's true, he got a screen and pillow off me,
normal jay (8888888999999) is coming back on habbo more now anyway

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!