PDA

View Full Version : Poor + Rich

RainFall.
01-10-2005, 09:04 PM
Wherever you live. Wherever you die. Wherever you move. There will always be rich and poor people in your neighbourhood. I am very angry when people look at poor people and think they are worth nothing. Poor people may have became poor due to family problems, financely or whatever. Does anyone else agree? Just because the rich kids have everything

Chaz
01-10-2005, 09:07 PM
I agree its always horrible to see people with no homes or people that are struggling with money problems.
There was a kid that went to my school he couldn't afford nice things his parents we're disabled he became one of my best mates.
Alough i'm quite well off i don't value people on cash.

lMattz
01-10-2005, 11:14 PM
I hate it when certain youths take the miccy or are just starring at them. Anything to hurt there feelings. Whereas if they were on the streets, they would hate it.

Steph
01-10-2005, 11:41 PM
yeah more than often poor people are better people than rich people. I kinda got that from that book/play thing called An Inspector Calls...

smurf-you
04-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Yeah, i look at poor people like there nothing, but hey that's just me.

I worked for every penny i had and not willing to share them.

But hey that's just my opinion and other people will have different views if there in that situtation

Kimmeh.
05-10-2005, 09:58 PM
One thing most wealthy, loaded human beings usually don't have but poor people do have is love. Most wealthy parents who have the ferrari's and castles of money buy their way through life without even knowing their family. My family have a bit of money behind them so at birthday's and christmas's I do recieve what I ask for. But you shouldn't always grant for things. Remember "Want never gets" :D

Kj2005
06-10-2005, 12:06 PM
i live on a council estate and people take the miccy but i dont have a rubbish house i get every thing i ask for (not spoilt) and there is a guy whos parents own ther own there house and i have nearly everything the same as him i hate sterotypes who thing all people lwho live on council esates are poor

RedStratocas
06-10-2005, 07:22 PM
You get mad when rich people look at poor people and think they are nothing? How do you get into people's thoughts like that? Sorry, you cant assume that someone who looks at someone else thinks they are better.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!