PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] New Scam Post Relocated

Z-Diddy
07-07-2004, 10:32 PM
Sierk told me it was best to post the scam here so...

A few people have been going around the hotel telling others that a new Habbo has been made, creatively named Habbo Hotel 2. They even took the time to make a site almost IDENTICAL to www.habbohotel.com, but if you look closely, like I did, you would see that it is 'Opening www.geocities.' so on and so on. So it is obviously fake. They say you will be paid creds/furni for 'testing' HH2 and once you try to sign in... boom! they have your account information and all your furni within their grasp. If you have fallen for it already and havent yet been hacked, CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD AND KEEP IT SECRET. Also I noticed that you can also 'buy credits' here, so they are not only stealing furni, but stealing money too. Beware the scams, stay safe.

Anti-Scammer
Z-Diddy

TheBomb1234
08-07-2004, 07:09 AM
ggrrr thats old tho :S that trick has like happend a long time ago :( stilL STAY SAFE!!!

Fireswords
28-07-2004, 11:06 PM
Watch out for the new Voucher scam, Don't fall for this scam, Vouchers are for SMS to get you credits, and the scammer will tell you he will give you a SMS Voucher that will get you credits IF you paya rare for it, don't do it! Its the biggest scam in Habbo right now!

yazziyazzi
28-07-2004, 11:09 PM
someones says i could gtea key loadgger off putin my clone habbo in ?

TopBuz
28-07-2004, 11:26 PM
fireswords, it works both ways, i know someone who recently traded like this.
he gave real sms codes for a rare, but the scammer took the codes, and didn't give the rare he promised.
the only way to be safe is not to trade for credits at all. if you have to do it, only do it with an old friend who you really trust.

@K
29-07-2004, 10:49 AM
someones says i could gtea key loadgger off putin my clone habbo in ?

Yeh it could be a keylogger so don't try it.

Simonac55
29-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Ya someone once told me to go to this site so I went but when I saw that it was geocities coming up, I reported this website to Habbo Management. I won't say the name of the site because I don't want people to get scammed because of me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!