PDA

View Full Version : Red Bullet Mafia

Scrubs
02-10-2005, 05:42 PM
This is the site for -=[RBM]=- on the uk hotel and it is www.redbulletmafia.tk we also got a forums and yes the site is based on freewebs and i cant do anything else, i did the forums and the website please join the forums.

0verRide
02-10-2005, 05:45 PM
one thing i've always questioned about RBM is ...
why it a help desk. when again its a mafia ;S

Anderman
02-10-2005, 06:00 PM
Action canceled
Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you have visited this page previously and you want to view what has been stored on your computer, click File, and then click Work Offline.

For information about offline browsing with Internet Explorer, click the Help menu, and then click Contents and Index.

Anderman Explorer

(-_-)

мϊкэ
02-10-2005, 06:02 PM
it just appears as a white page...

Scrubs
02-10-2005, 08:53 PM
there something wrong with it
and we were a mafia but we just host our games and help at our help desk

мϊкэ
03-10-2005, 03:26 PM
back in the day.. when i used to go on habbo.. mafias were supposed to go arround and terrorize people and be scripters and hack people etc..

Scrubs
03-10-2005, 03:33 PM
well we arnt that type of mafia and our forums are www.redbulletmafiaforums.tk

мϊкэ
03-10-2005, 03:43 PM
well we arnt that type of mafia and our forums are www.redbulletmafiaforums.tk

maybe you shouldnt call yourselves a mafia.. a mafia is a group of terrorists..

# A secret terrorist organization in Sicily, operating since the early 19th century in opposition to legal authority.
# A secret criminal organization of Italian origin operating in the United States and engaged in illegal activities such as gambling, drug-dealing, and prostitution.
# Any of various similar criminal organizations, especially when dominated by members of the same nationality.
# often mafia Informal. A tightly knit group of trusted associates, as of a political leader: “ [He] is one of the personal mafia that [the chancellor] brought with him to Bonn” (Christian Science Monitor).

ilovejordan
03-10-2005, 04:13 PM
back in the day.. when i used to go on habbo.. mafias were supposed to go arround and terrorize people and be scripters and hack people etc..
i thought that

GommeInc
03-10-2005, 04:36 PM
I always knew them just to spy on other mafias and scam you off by telling you that you can be apid when in fact you don't.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!