PDA

View Full Version : Mortal kombat Shaolin Monks

manga21
03-10-2005, 10:24 AM
Its Great anybody else got it The Combos 9 team Combos ) Are So Great, Its Like realy Fun, Its Brought all the Rumors from mk 2 to life like you can punch People into the Living forest trees and then ests them :) You must get it if your a fan of Mk, Johnny cage is funny he is SUch A Idiot in it X]

Demynx
04-10-2005, 02:05 PM
Its not so great. its an RPG Where you kill peple and they took of lots of characters.

manga21
05-10-2005, 08:10 AM
Its not so great. its an RPG Where you kill peple and they took of lots of characters.

They didnt take off a lot of Characters, Maybye Because its based around Mortal kombat 1 & 2 So No Mk 3 or 4 Or DA Or D Characters ( new Characters that is )

Carlos
05-10-2005, 09:01 AM
I was going to get this game but after reading the reviews I'm probally not.

I'll get it in a few months after I've bought Burnout Revenge and Pro Evo :p

(I've been a huge Mortal Kombat fan my whole life)

manga21
05-10-2005, 05:49 PM
I was going to get this game but after reading the reviews I'm probally not.

I'll get it in a few months after I've bought Burnout Revenge and Pro Evo :p

(I've been a huge Mortal Kombat fan my whole life)

What did it Get? Dont trust them if your a Mk Fan this is for you

Moose
05-10-2005, 05:52 PM
They didn't take out any characters, They have the origianl players from MK 2, which had a limited thats why Kano or SOnya isn't playable.
Thought I love the fighting style, I still can't beat SHang Tsung, Kintaro, and SHao Kahnon expert mode. I also like the demo of the suffering.

And it had some good reviews.

I have my Liu and Lao action figures.

manga21
05-10-2005, 06:22 PM
They didn't take out any characters, They have the origianl players from MK 2, which had a limited thats why Kano or SOnya isn't playable.
Thought I love the fighting style, I still can't beat SHang Tsung, Kintaro, and SHao Kahnon expert mode. I also like the demo of the suffering.

Ah I Am ****, i Am At the kombat tomb or as they call it the soul tombs jsut Wreaked that massive fan got the Extra beaten Orcid ( Dunno how to spell it) Beast And been every wear how do i open that locked door Please :) btw i think they took out sonya and kano because they was basing it round mk 2 and they wasnt playible was they in 2 seeing as they were kidnapped. The only thgink i dont like up to now is reptiles acid fatality Its a bit Rubbish But its Cool when he sprays him not when they jsut all of a sudden turn to a skelton been better if it was just there head. But it is great.

manga21
05-10-2005, 06:23 PM

Ah I Am stuck, i Am At the kombat tomb or as they call it the soul tombs jsut Wreaked that massive fan got the Extra beaten Orcid ( Dunno how to spell it) Beast And been every wear how do i open that locked door Please :) btw i think they took out sonya and kano because they was basing it round mk 2 and they wasnt playible was they in 2 seeing as they were kidnapped. The only thgink i dont like up to now is reptiles acid fatality Its a bit Rubbish But its Cool when he sprays him not when they jsut all of a sudden turn to a skelton been better if it was just there head. But it is great.

Moose
05-10-2005, 06:39 PM
You meet another Orachi HellBlast monster near then end, to unlock the door you need to do the "Test you might" on the coin looking thing, well I gtg, i have classes.

Eamonn
06-10-2005, 12:10 PM
I got it on saturday its great the specials are great i finally got the hat option one 10000k such a cheek who can write me a guide for soul tombs im really stuck i took out the HellBeast thing now im completely lost and at the beginning

Eamonn
06-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Double post an all not my fault

I just done the 4th Smoke quest yay ! now im closer to the unlocking the arcade

Eamonn
06-10-2005, 02:16 PM
OMG ! I DID IT !! WOO the last one was easy i've unlocked arcade mode woo !

manga21
07-10-2005, 02:51 PM
Dont tell me anything :P

Moose
07-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Lol, Has anyone fought Ermac, i did... Thats a plot hole.

Demynx
07-10-2005, 05:44 PM
I like playing as scorpian in the game.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!