PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 leaks

Ballistik
15-10-2004, 11:48 PM
This is big news and Im curious why noone has said anything.. halo 2, 25 days before release day, microsoft finds out they stole a FRENCH copy of the game and published it in the internet and a lot of people have it... that is really bad for microsoft because this is a game a lot of people were waiting for and since a lot of people already got it, there wont be a lot of sales and microsoft will go down :) ( im a sony Playstation fan)

Moose
16-10-2004, 01:52 AM
This is big news and Im curious why noone has said anything.. halo 2, 25 days before release day, microsoft finds out they stole a FRENCH copy of the game and published it in the internet and a lot of people have it... that is really bad for microsoft because this is a game a lot of people were waiting for and since a lot of people already got it, there wont be a lot of sales and microsoft will go down :) ( im a sony Playstation fan)

ah... no big lie, probably a demo, they havn't shipped the games yet, or they did but they are in a vault :o, i know, my friend works for EB games, but its coming out in november 9th....

sdude
17-11-2004, 09:03 PM
I think halo 2 is awsome but i completed it 2 days after i got it :eusa_booh :eusa_booh :eusa_booh :eusa_booh

Simonac55
23-11-2004, 09:46 PM
Hmm I hate when they put illegal versions on the net. Some people don't even know what they're doing and download it, not knowing it's illegal. But as it been confirmed that they really did that or it's just a rumor that has been spreading around?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!