PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo just want 2 rake in the money !

pechie100
03-10-2005, 03:59 PM
First all those advertisements for h.c , now battle ball
But also look what they put in thier poll
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b210/Oli-Moore/habbotryingtomakemoremoney.jpg
Obiously they are going to listen to what people think and if they say yes they are probably going 2 throw in a super evryday or week or summin like that
I just think it has got out of hand now , what do you think ?

Ostinato
03-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Have you actually got a point?

You need to realise Habbo aka. Sulake is a business, whos goal is to earn money and get a profit. So far Sulake have done an excellent job in this aspect of their business, and are highly succesful.

Alot of people, such as yourself expect to get everything free.

Answer me this - If you were the owner of Sulake, and you had the chance of making a few more million by advertising certain aspects of the game, or would you just give it all away for free and not care about the money?

/Rossco\
03-10-2005, 09:09 PM
i was jst thinkin the same thing. ur obviously too young to understand the conceps of earning a living lol

Rachi
03-10-2005, 09:12 PM
i was jst thinkin the same thing. ur obviously too young to understand the conceps of earning a living lol
Lol yeshums

YOU LITTLE NOOB
YOU ONLY JUST REALISED THIS?

Col
03-10-2005, 09:44 PM
I am not even going to bother starting a big lecture on Business Studies.
All I can say to you Oli is, good luck when you start studying Business Studies. Habbo need an income, because they used the money to start up the business, obviously they are going to need it back, think you grrr! So many conversations like this, it's like a debate!

Bioda
04-10-2005, 01:01 AM
They need to make money somehow. Hc only stuff is their way of paying us back who pay for the little necessaties. :D :D :D :D

letsdance6
04-10-2005, 06:46 AM
If everything was free on habbo ,sulake would have to close it down and you wouldn't be very happy would you, that is why they charge for these type of thing's.

pechie100
04-10-2005, 06:48 AM
They have dsone well from thier point but im broke now from habbo , evrything costs!

BLuweesH
04-10-2005, 07:28 AM
I am not even going to bother starting a big lecture on Business Studies.
All I can say to you Oli is, good luck when you start studying Business Studies. Habbo need an income, because they used the money to start up the business, obviously they are going to need it back, think you grrr! So many conversations like this, it's like a debate!

Ahh business studies. Such memories for me. :) I loved Business Studies, easiest subject of them all. :D Makes it also easier to understand Sulake's business haha!

kaut
04-10-2005, 09:29 AM
First all those advertisements for h.c , now battle ball
But also look what they put in thier poll
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b210/Oli-Moore/habbotryingtomakemoremoney.jpg
Obiously they are going to listen to what people think and if they say yes they are probably going 2 throw in a super evryday or week or summin like that
I just think it has got out of hand now , what do you think ?

I'd play more if they gave out a prize :D Nah, I haven't even played it. I rarely buy credits and I've been able to enjoy Habbo for the past four years without spending much money. Not everything in life can be free... even a hotdog costs $5 :o

Seacat
04-10-2005, 09:33 AM
Well DUH! How long did it take you to work out that a professional business wants to make money? Do you think Sulake spend millions on staff (moderators, graphics designers, programmers) and all the rest of it just so we can have a good time trading/battleballing? NO, they are a business and they spend their money to make a profit OR break even.

Geeeeeeez its not rocket science:rolleyes:

Habbo just want 2 rake in the money !

!honey
04-10-2005, 09:46 AM
i understand sulake is a business, and a very well run one at that, however, once they recieve your money and your all cushty in th hotel, they dont give a flying bobba, they have done nothing about everyones missing furni yet ! no one answers your calls for help, they offer you nothing in return, we are all customers of sulake's, customers are all meant to be treated with respect and loyalty, in this case, it doesnt happen, maybe because it is mostly kids on here, and sulake dont think kids with be bothered, but im not a kid, and im bothered :P but i do think its a great business, i just wish they would pay more attention to whats going on first before trying to rake more money in,

kaut
04-10-2005, 09:52 AM
i understand sulake is a business, and a very well run one at that, however, once they recieve your money and your all cushty in th hotel, they dont give a flying bobba, they have done nothing about everyones missing furni yet ! no one answers your calls for help, they offer you nothing in return, we are all customers of sulake's, customers are all meant to be treated with respect and loyalty, in this case, it doesnt happen, maybe because it is mostly kids on here, and sulake dont think kids with be bothered, but im not a kid, and im bothered :P but i do think its a great business, i just wish they would pay more attention to whats going on first before trying to rake more money in,

They wouldn't be the first company that didn't care for their paying customers happiness. Think of it as a beginners course into the real world :P

Seacat
04-10-2005, 09:52 AM
I don't know where you've been then, !honey, for the last couple of weeks. Most people who got hacked have now received a refund, or have been told they will be getting a refund.

They will only refund people who got hacked through Sulakes lack of security, they aren't going to refund everyone who has missing furni through a fault of their own. (i.e. Been keylogged/giving out pass) As it is not their job to pay you back for your mistakes.

Calls for Help are answered in order of priority, most people who call for help don't realise that Hobbas/MODs can't help them, and they have to use the Help Tool, however Moderators don't have the time, and shouldnt have to, tell everyone this in an alert or by going to their room -- it wastes their time and it's been in the newsie enough times under which conditions you should call for help, or use the Help Tool.

Vb.Net
04-10-2005, 11:57 AM
a hot dog :o ya well fries can cost $3. IN YO0 FACE!

RLY-CRAIG?
06-10-2005, 10:23 AM

You need to realise Habbo aka. Sulake is a business, whos goal is to earn money and get a profit. So far Sulake have done an excellent job in this aspect of their business, and are highly succesful.

Answer me this - If you were the owner of Sulake, and you had the chance of making a few more million by advertising certain aspects of the game, or would you just give it all away for free and not care about the money?

Well said

HellyBelly
06-10-2005, 10:27 AM
They have dsone well from thier point but im broke now from habbo , evrything costs!
Your really not getting the point are you? :l

they have to charge for everything to have a decent business up and running.

J!
07-10-2005, 08:52 AM

Well said! Exactly what I was going to say, If you had a multi million pound chatroom like habbo hotel, Would you blow it all and make it all free? Didnt think so..

Kthnxbi

Vitality
07-10-2005, 08:58 AM
Omg you people are you just going to debate over a business i think its silly i go on habbo to have fun so i pay for it i dont think Oohhhhhhhh i should i buy this habbo just want my money and for all u people who moan over it basically if u estimate how much a business owns is plain wrong and stupid. Plus how can you call sulake a business anyway its not like there making anything its just a website geesh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!