PDA

View Full Version : HOW YOU MAKE A LERT THING LIKE SOME RADIO STATIOSN HAVE?

tleftye
03-10-2005, 05:35 PM
well I was wondering how to make a "lert" thing :p like habboshed.com or habbofm.com. They can type a messege and click send or somthing and then it shows up on site. Well I was wondering how to do that. Can any1 help?

Carlos
03-10-2005, 05:37 PM
Do you mean something like a bubbleboard or do you mean a Dj request system?

tleftye
03-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Hmm. nOT really the request line but e.g. on www.habboshed.com there is a thing so dj's can send out a messege and it shows up as lert on the habboshed site. But it show up when they click send or somthing..
I have no idea how they do it so HELP :p

Robbie..
03-10-2005, 05:53 PM
They just use CuteNews Click here to get it (http://www.cutephp.com) and set it up to do that :)

tleftye
03-10-2005, 05:56 PM
I know how to use cutenews but can you explain it abit more. What code do I need to enter so It shows up as lert , ..?

RYANNNNN
03-10-2005, 06:14 PM
Use a form to flatfile.

Digital
03-10-2005, 06:15 PM
Use a form to flatfile.
Hey, got my 5hc?

splintercell!
03-10-2005, 06:17 PM
Like...

<script language="javascript">
alert("message here!");
</script>
thats an alert...

tleftye
03-10-2005, 06:19 PM
splintercall I know But that's not what I meen ;(. It's like when a dj type in a text , It shows up at the site.

ryan? Whats a flatfile :p ?

splintercell!
03-10-2005, 07:50 PM
you mean a dj says type of thing?? As ryan said just place it in a flat file..

nelly
03-10-2005, 08:57 PM
nooooooooooo i know what he means im after 1 its a alert but u can send anytime u want not just enterin and leavin the site

DJ-Chad
04-10-2005, 10:21 AM
Well, I'm a DJ at HabboFM and I know what he's talking about. He wants a DJ control panel kinda so like he needs the requests, post a shoutout on site, request a dj show, look at the timetable, and dj chat etc. in one system.

You need to get that login system from a topic on the websites design or the tutorials or website help. I'm not sure the URL but I think you're smart enough to find it.

Now, what he needs is the codes for the request system to go to the admin panel of each DJ so for example, DJ Chad's requests go to his admin login system and another dj's requests goes to his admin login and so on. Then, you need to program the names I think and there should be a admin zone for admins where they can add names and stuff like dat. Then, you need that alert/shout out code from splinter (not sure if right one) then you need that form I think to make the shoutout on the DJ admin panel.

PM me if you need more info. For then, ask people on the forum for the following codes....

- Login Admin Section Codes
- DJ Shoutout Forwarder to Homepage
- Request system from site to admin panel for own dj
- DJ Chat (easy to find)
- A Admin Zone
- A User Creator
- User Password Changer
- Permissions Changer

And other features you'd like on top. All above are really the basic features.
It's gonna be a hard find but if you really wanna get this, here is the info.

tleftye
04-10-2005, 06:27 PM
What's a flat file?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!