PDA

View Full Version : I love how you assume I don't know Callie

Forquet
03-10-2005, 06:03 PM
You bad rep me like crazy saying that I don't know Callie and that I am lying.
I see know reason to lie and don't think you should bad rep me on your opinion that I am lying when I am not.
Either it is jealously, rudeness or just foolhardyness but you HabboxForum lovers seem to pull one off or all of them off constantly.

Further Proof:

Why would an account banned until 2017 suddenly be unbanned?

Mr.Himself
03-10-2005, 06:08 PM
Omg stop spamming u idiot, nobody cares if you sniff callies bum all day long and also, if you "are" friends with callie, why are you bragging about it saying you are callies friend? You can get unbanned if you make a good reason why you should be unbanned. Just because you got unbanned, doesn't mean your friends with callie you jerk.

ross
03-10-2005, 06:09 PM
I don't care if you are or aren't, just don't spam.

ross
03-10-2005, 06:09 PM
Ew, sorry for double post.

Kardan
03-10-2005, 06:10 PM
I see know reason to lie and don't think you should bad rep me on your opinion that I am lying when I am not.
Either it is jealously, rudeness or just foolhardyness but you HabboxForum lovers seem to pull one off or all of them off constantly.

Further Proof:

Bothered? Face Bothered? No

Carlos
03-10-2005, 06:11 PM

Further Proof:

Go away pls.

kthnxbi.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!