PDA

View Full Version : Gotcha' (Story - thought i'd try a horror story) Read On Plz :D

-=rooty987=-
03-10-2005, 07:55 PM
Its no the typical horror story its like sooo good xD

I couldn’t understand the rush of adrenaline when I stabbed that guard, I don’t know why I did and … I liked it. If you had been there you would have seen the grimace when I was tackled to the ground, backup had arrived, that meant swat. As the building slowly engulfed in flames and fire crews tried to contain the fire and save the brick red building, whilst I was being forced into a police car.

As the swat and fire crew tackled the ablaze building and I watched my final target look in horror as I smirked and made gestures to her ugly face, the ablaze building gave me some comfort. It was strange how emotional I felt by alighting the building, the sudden rush that I had experienced when I had dropped the burning paper through the hole, it was strange. The building was located 50 miles from north highway 35, 75 miles from the next city, which is why I enjoyed the mission; I expected no swat, which was my flaw. The building surrounded by trees and rough grazing was sort of situated in a remote area, the perfect target. The entrance it seemed was sort of a shock tactic, trying to put of unwanted visitors, I guessed that meant me. The iron gates were simply a mere distraction, vaulting then was easy and the 1km walk was tiring but I had a mission to fulfil.

As Swat Finished arresting me I ended up here, Lying in a dingy jail cell with a flooded toilet. Markings on the wall I read out loud, Jeremy woz here, very original. Pondering the facilities of this hell hold I returned to my slumber, an old mattress with five loose springs. The jail was small, a compact shoebox with a minimum of 7ftx7ft, I suppose for more cells. Confined to the shoebox of a cell, I was segregated from the rest, the screams echoing down the halls this was my new life, the small dingy jail cell.

As I sat in my jail sail, pondering my thoughts I was pushed to the bars and searched. As I was handcuffed and lead into the main reception, the lawyers immersed, garnished in their fancy robes. My lawyer was pressing to get my sentence reduced on good behaviour, as I sat there as he blabbed on pondering my own mind, I realised that I was destined to be locked up. As he told me that I was going to be released, a plan hatched into my mind, but I put it off for getting out of this hell hold was most important to me at the current time.

Lead in a police car, I was dragged to the courts, hand and ankle cuffed. The police guard accompanying me, Derek was 25. I knew all this because well he was a old school friend, looking in his eyes I could see his disappointment but he knew I had changed since high school, he was there when I was arrested, he was one of the arresting officers. As I took my place and stood to watch the judge sit at his bench, I thought to myself what a fat pig was going to decide my fate in this matter, a laugh exploded in the bottom of my stomach. As my lawyer blabbed on and put my case forward, I saw Derek look directly at my eyes and I saw his hopes and ambitions, and I knew one was to lock away the definition of scum, for I could see that this meant me.

As the court was ajurned for the judge to make a decision, I sat and drank the cup of water I had been given. As I eyed Derek I felt like my life was being put into the balance of a fat repulsive male, for I had reached ground zero.

As I took my seat again in the court, I noticed that the judge began to speak and my lawyer sat grinning. The judge had granted me bail, on the normal state bail restrictions, but I didn’t care for I had been freed from the hell hold, for I was able to finish my work. For I had been let out with an anguish to kill.

I looked around the room I was placed in. From a stingy hell hole, to another. The walls looked coffee stained and the carpet looked like it had been pulled out of the trash. I walked slowly over to the bed and lay down. A spring dug into my back as I tried to turn over. As I closed my eyes, I had a clear image of what I had to do...
It had been a Tuesday, streetlights blurred the falling rain. I had been walking for about 30 minutes, waiting for Laura to finish work so she could for fill my needs. I’d been, let’s say, studying her for a while now. The more I found out the more I wanted to help her. I didn’t know why she was doing what she was doing. Maybe she was desperate, or ill. About a week ago I had seen her coming out of a hotel room, which I later found out was occupied by a Richard Clark. She shouldn’t have lied to her husband, maybe then I wouldn’t have needed to help her...
I wondered into a side alley on Rover Street, outside her work building. Praying she would hurry up. It was intense, I needed her so bad. As I pondered about how to do this, I head the sound of high heels coming from outside the building. Although I hadn’t yet seen her, I knew it was her. There she was, she was beautiful on the outside. Yet a sinner inside...
I was so near to her as she walked past. Her scent drifted through my body, like blood through my veins. ‘Laura, Laura, Laura’ I whispered to myself. I grabbed her. It felt so refreshing. She started to struggle, like when a fish is dropped onto a carpet. I could smell death in the air, ready to take her to the beyond. I threw her to the floor with all my might. I pressed my finger to my lips and moved closer. I revealed a blade from my pocket. She tried to scream but she could not find the strength.
I climbed on top of her. Pressing the blade to her neck. I let go of it and lunged for her neck with my teeth. Blood streamed on the floor. It tasted so good. I got up as I left her soul staring at my plain white disguise...
She wasn’t the last. After that I needed more. It became a addiction, I needed to help people. People said I was a murderer. But I wasn’t, I was just helping people stop sinning. Is that really a crime?
I abruptly opened my sweaty eyes with a smug grin on my face, that had been 1 year ago and I wasn’t going to stop now...

I spent the first few days of my bail to recover my documents on that ***** who got away from my ‘fool proof’ plan. She’s probably prancing around committing sins again. Her son is rotting away inside and she fails to see why she should tell him.
I have but 4 days to kill this ***** and I’m not gonna hang around while she lies to her god dam child.
Cancer is eating him from the inside, like maggots on a dead body, lying twisted in a back alley. As this thought ponders in my twisted mind my plan all fits into place...
I wait silently outside his school, mingling with the parents. I wear a disguise to fit in. I see her. The filthy stupid maggot waiting for him... her...
I move closer to the door, waiting... it seems like hours yet it has been minutes. The door suddenly swings open I survey the scurrying animals. I see him. I grab for his t-shirt and pull him to me, I pick him up and run. ****, what way do I go? Left or right? Think, Think for god sake. I’ll take a wild stab at it. Left. I run and run until I reach a dark stingy back alley. I throw him on the floor.
‘It’ll be alright, it’ll be over soon. Your mummy never told you this. She didn’t love you.’
‘Yes she did!’ He cried to me.
‘No, no she didn’t. Did she tell you why you had to go to the doctors a lot hey?’ He remained silent. I mounted him. ‘Sleep tight...’ I whispered as I revealed a knife from my pocket and slit his soft neck. I slid the knife softly down his chest. I pushed harder and broke through the skin creating a possible hole in his stomach. I reached slowly into my other pocket and revealed a container of maggots and a Health Kit. I popped open the lid of the maggots and poured them into his hungry stomach. They squirmed so much. I opened the Health Kit and removed a needle and stitches and let the work begin...
I looked down at his stomach, I could see the maggots wriggling beneath the surface. I dipped my finger in his blood and wrote. Gotcha’... On his moving chest.

It had worked, and they have not yet found the body. This could all work in my favour.
That night I waited outside her house, waiting for the last light to switch off in the house. She must be sick with worry, she deserves it. I hope they show her the body of her son and open it in front of her and let her see that he really was rotting inside.
I moved closer to the house even though the last light was on, I edged slowly so I wouldn’t make a sound...
I looked up and the light was off. Finally, the moment I had been waiting for. I removed a credit card from my wallet and slid it down the side of the door. The stupid idiot hadn’t locked the door. Naughty naughty, all that stress was causing her to go a bit loopy. The door creaked but I didn’t hear her move. I edged towards the hallway. I popped my head around the corner. I felt a sharp pain in my head as I fell to the floor.
I looked up and saw her looking down at me.
‘Thought I was stupid didn’t ya. Thought you’d take my sun and come for me. You nearly cost me my life!’ She was stupid. She was stupid enough to fool with me. I abruptly rose from the floor and punched her in the stomach. I felt something jolt at my leg and I slipped. I could hear her running upstairs. I ran after her. I reached the top of the stairs and it was silent.
‘Come out, come out wherever you are’ I moved slowly. Death lingered in the air, but this time for me. Suddenly she screamed and appeared infront of me hitting me around he head with God Knows What. I tumbled down the stairs and landed at the bottom. Her footsteps came closer.
‘Gotcha’...’ Her words replayed in my head as I breathed my last breath.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!