PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] What Version do you hate the most?

Bioda
04-10-2005, 12:56 AM
Temm me what version of Habbo Hotel you hate the most out of these 3.

Squishybeamz
04-10-2005, 12:57 AM
Neither basically - sorry but i like Habbo the way it is

Bioda
04-10-2005, 12:58 AM
Neither basically - sorry but i like Habbo the way it is

Same I think it's wonderful!

CutieJamie
04-10-2005, 12:59 AM
probably this new version it is dumb! we should be able to get as many friends as we want. All they want is more money. :o

Ellis.
04-10-2005, 01:24 AM
Out of all of them, I dislike V8 the most. Like what the hell were they thinking putting a limit to the friend's list? It always has to come down to the money. If sulake gets greedy like this and puts even room limits to non-hcs, the population of habbo will drop faster than people leaving a Mariah Carey Concert.

Moose
04-10-2005, 01:30 AM
What would you hate? One Affected the other and so on....

BLuweesH
04-10-2005, 03:36 AM
Well I think each have their upsides and downsides.

V6 had the new navigator, the Habbo Gardens room and that if you sit on stacked furni, you were on ground level. I didn't like the nav and ground level when it came to that. But v6 is my most favourite one out of them 3 as it had least effect.

V7 could let you sit on stacked furni again which is nice, new furinture, there was also the "Ignore" button but then all that serverside scripting started occuring all over the hotel. So I think that was the worst effect ever.

With V8, I like it as there's new stuff to do with it, such as new dance moves, battleball and so on. BUT the fact where it's difficult to sit on stacked furni is a pain, I rather sitting at least ground level! Also the limit to having friends on your console is a bit ridiculous. But I'm used to v8 now, and I'm adjusting to the good side of it, like it made me eventually have a cleanout for the first time ever where I removed over thousands of people just to add someone who was a long time friend of mine and removed others, haha. I'm over the fact you can't sit on stacked furni either.

Blinger1
05-10-2005, 02:43 PM
i liked v7 because of the serberside furni, i liked it seeing all the scripted furniture around and watching people's talents (even if it was leaked)

GommeInc
05-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Version 8, Version 6 was the best working wise because it didnt cause so many problems.

RLY-CRAIG?
06-10-2005, 10:17 AM
Version 7 due to all the scripting

q25
12-10-2005, 09:43 PM
they're all good, i think

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!