PDA

View Full Version : My School May Be Closing =[

RainFall.
04-10-2005, 04:24 PM
In my area of the UK, There are falling numbers and its like from 2010 there will be a massive decrease in pupils from 20,100 something to like 15,000 so they are going to be shutting around 10 primary schools and like 5 high schools. Therefore my school only has 400 something in it and it has been in the newspaper a few weeks ago as our osted report wernt that good and the newspaper predicted that we would get a bad report and we did xD.. In my art class my teacher was talking about it and saying this is how a school closes.

Year 9's going into year 10 leave first and the year 10's last year stay for year 11. Year 7's who started in sept 2005 will go in yr8 and year 8's will go into yr9, then we will leave when we go into yr10 and the year 8's will go into year 9 and then leave in 10 and the school closes
Alot of us are thinking of going to a better high school which has over 1000 people ^_^

Clarissa
04-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Ryan mentioned this to me a while ago and he was like w00t lolz, sorry to hear that, if my school was closing i would be kinda happy and kinda upset. Happy because my schools rubbish and the teachers are evil and sadistic. Sad because i would probs have to go to seperate schools to all of my mates. Anyway I hope your school doesn't close and if it does I wish you good luck at your new school.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!